Reviews for Meteor
amazing! Please psot mroe! :D
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
awsome
BasicallyRed chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
To all my amazing readers,

I am SO sorry that it has taken so long to get back to this. Life has completely gotten in the way- I was working full time, getting my masters degree full time, was in a car accident, moved three times, and changed schools- all within the last year.

I want nothing more than to finish this story for you all. Your reviews have all touched my heart and this story means the world to me. I am hoping that I can begin writing this again soon- hopefully have some new chapters up with the start of summer.

I appreciate all of your support. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

BasicallyRed
Kisu.e chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
It's been a quite while since you've updated.. I know life can get in the way and be more consuming and even perhaps you've lost interest and given up. But, I hope you find time and decide to continue this..

It's amazingly written, I love your take on Edwards point of view. It's emotional and realistic, His love is so strong and believes hes doing the right thing, even if he's so far off. You've captured him quite well.

Edward needs his story told.
Klutz chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Suggestion, read sunrise by bluesea14 if you get the chance and try to relate your stories. In sunrise they mention him being suicidal at one point and time if, you could make jasper and alice more worried for him about his intentions. you do though need to hurry up and get him hhunting for victoria and leave tanya.
Klutz chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Hey i was so happy when i found your story because i found another just like it except it was for the first book and then the author decided she hated writting it so she just told everyone that she was done because she could no longer stand writting it, i was mad, then i found yours and nearly jumped up and down in excitment, but if you can't update soon i might have to find another story and that would just be a sad day wouldn't it? PLEASE update soon!
Bitter Shade chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
It's been months since you've updated, I see, but I can't resist sending this your way, in hopes that you'll return to this story soon. However, I fully understand that life is demanding.

The point... you write beautifully! More than once, I found myself choked up and fighting tears. The emotion is palpable- something I experience so rarely in fanfic, especially delivered with such impactful words and imagery. Personally, I have a difficult time empathizing when it comes to most fan written stories, but this work is a glaring exception. For example, in a previous chapter when Edward had to pull off to the side of the road and give into his misery, I felt that undeniable clench in my gut of painful, delectable sympathy. I am a writer, myself, and this is a challenge I struggle with CONSTANTLY. You have an impeccable knack, it seems.

I hope your writer's block passes soon. This work is simply too good, too enveloping- to not read its completion would be punishment.
guccisassy chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
This was really excellent! We can wait...
CeraG chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Amazing job! You seem to have captured the complex inner workings of Edward’s mind so well. I think your fanfic is the only one so far to actually bring tears to my eyes. I can not wait to read more! I am especially looking forward to how you write the part where Edward is about to walk into the town square in Volterra. Keep up the great work!
songster chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
This was a spectacular read. I cried just as much as in this chapter in New Moon. I think you really captured Edward's angsty, selflessness in trying to save Bella from his fate. It was exactly as I imagined. Great work.
Longing to Write chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
Your story made me cry - I can't even say that about New Moon - you touched all the right spots of Edward's agony.

I especially like that you had Edward essentially cease existing just as Bella did. Maybe Edward needs to do risky things to hear his Bella conscience the way Bella risks her life to hear his voice warning her to stop. His hunt for Victoria could be seen as a way to destroy himself in his mind maybe he hopes she will kill him and end his misery.

Please write more of the story - Edward is waiting for you to continue...
songster chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
This is really fun. The birthday scene is one I can't wait to see. Love how you ended it. Now I will have to read the next chapter even though I should be going to bed. Why can't I have a job where I read on a beach?
songster chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is a very good beginning. I have always thought that it would be really interesting to see New Moon from Edward's perspective. I did read Stephenie's draft, just couldn't make myself not. In fact I have read it 3 or 4 times. It's wonderful and I really hope that she finishes it sometime. Looking forward to your next chapter.
sweetpoison28 chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
you are an excellent writer, i really hope you continue
sweetpoison28 chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
before i read this i want to commentr on your chapter the end. It was excellent and it made me cry, excellent job