Reviews for Paper Hearts
Nethead97 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
liked this one.
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Hopefully now he has the closer he needs to move on from this tragic time in his existance.
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
So far I like this story. I will say I feel for Edward. How much time had passed from them taking his son till he meets Bella?
ChieriAn9eL chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
aww... I knew it would definitely take a LOT of time for Kellan to adjust... but everything can only get better right? He has a support system now :D

His mind was playing a dial tone.

"Okay my bed was too soft and after the nightmare I had I couldn't sleep in it so I had to move to the floor! Please stop sweating me!"

Edward smiled slightly and Kellan sighed. "You're no match for me my boy."- LOL... the mind-reader has tricks of his own... Edward is SUCH a dad... hahha.
deathfearsnone chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
That was a fantastic chapter really enjoyed it
barbiedoll123 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
so did you like the movie,i sure did but the next one wont be out until november 19 2010 thats too long and its only part 1 , im glad bellas baby and kellan are getting along ,are they going to fall in love since they arent related
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Guess the stress and torement is catching up Kellan after that hell. And I guess I agree with him in thinking sometimes that it's all a dream although I hope it's not... See u next one...
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
aw i feel so bad for kellan.

i have one question though, can kellan read minds? or he like "normal" in that specail power area?

Update Soon!
ElizaV chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
I wish Kel was able to adjust easier, but his relationship with his lil' sis is so cute.
SilencingVana chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Yay! You updated! I think that Kellan is awesome. I just hope he can recover from his old life...Great chapter! D
Bufster chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
lovedd this chapterr!

im so glad kellen's finally safe and free!
Maddy chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
I'm glad Edward was able to stay alive for Carlisle and Esme. now he has Bella and his children.. but that was heartbreaking... and I'm so happy for them now!
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
these chapters were very well written. i liked it. please update soon.
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
im glad aro is dead
Schemering chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
That was such a great chapter! It was amazing as always and completely unpredictable. I thought it was cute how Adraine said 'Proposaled'. Her baby talk is funny! Update soon! D
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »