Reviews for Paper Hearts
sparkling-stilettos chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
That was awesome! I love kel so freaking much! I have always liked marcus too and im glad you kept him alive... aro and casius finally got what they deserved... dying in the firey pits of hell! I really hope kel can overcome 80 yrs of emotional and physical abuse... he deserves to be happy and know what he should have had all this life...thank you for the post!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
ah... I loved it! I love seeing all protective and kickin ass.. but you're right.. it seems right for Kellan to kill Aro.. it's his RIGHT to.

Edward was surprised when Carlisle hugged him tight. He had a feeling that if he could, Carlisle would have been crying.- aww... I always wondered what happened right after the Volturi left.. very touching scene... and sometimes, I think you hate Edward with all you put him through.. but I guess that's tough love.. haha.

I can just feel Edward's happiness radiating through the words as I read. Adorable...

and yeah.. after reading Marcus' story I thought there should have been more conflict with/within the Volturi... oh well.
ElizaV chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Go Kell! I'm glad he could at least seem Marcus' kindness.
MynameisInu chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
just thinking about the plane crash scene. if they crashed in the pacific Forks would actually be closer then Seattle would be unless he swam in to the Strait of Juan da Fuca and he would still have hit land before that. I don't mean to put down your story i just thought that i would put that out there...please don't be mad. I really love this story! I can't wait for the next update.
latuacantante4him chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
A happy reunion. Will it last. I believe that it was that easy to kill Aro and Caius. Hopefully Marcus will help Kel if Aro is alive. Enjoyed it.
kuntrygal chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Awesome chapter! Hope Aro is really gone!
SammyRose122 chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
so aro i absolutely, positively dead right? your not going to revive him and magically bring him back are you? i hope not, please don't.
bvc17 chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
wow this was my favorite chapter! i loved it, especially with the two brothers burning and marcus getting tossed out of the plane! I would love to see what happens to Marcus, too bad he doesn't ever find out what happened to his wife.
sparkling-stilettos chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Awesome as usual... I really like the part where edward stepped on the stingray...lol...kellan is awesome and I really would love to see aro "get his"... im all caught up with your stories and I know its the fourth of july weekend but hey I can hope... thank you for the great feedback on how to get the ball rolling on my story... it helps... I may try to post something soon and see how it goes... id love your input when the day comes...
Ceastyle chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Tsk, tsk, Carlisle, you're wrong, the French didn't start every was the USA was in. The two world wars were started by - among other things - the Germans. Actually it's because the Nazis invaded France that France went to was... if I recall, it has been a long time since I've studied that part of history... :s

-Cee
flubbles chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
I am absolutely loving this story. It has the perfect level of suspense, each chapter draws me in and I never know what to truly expect.

Please keep up the great writing, it is so refreshing to read something with great grammar and a lot of thought put into it.

Can't wait to see what happens, I think I am falling in love with Kellan!
acydrose chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Lmao Great chapter. I've always loved how you write Aro and Carlisle D
ElizaV chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
This chapter was a good addition to the rest of the story.
Schemering chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I'm excited over the Half-Blood Prince. My cousin is actually contemplating borrowing without asking a dear friend's car. Eh! They won't mind. lol. I love Kellan! His attitude is awesome and no one can fail at making Emmett awesome, as well. I'm totally fucking excited about the next chapter! Your stories are always so unpredictable! D
ChieriAn9eL chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Oh I love the last line... I don't like Aro but he makes a good, creepy villain.. too bad we only saw a hint of that with the Volturi Debating Team in BD... For God's sake, he killed his own sister to secure his own power... he's ruthless!

"I'm glad you've made this an us thing. You know how we all hate you trying to take everything on yourself."

"I just don't want you all to suffer with me."

"We do it willingly," Jasper reminded him, "you're our brother, Edward and we love you very much."- AW

Bella soon realized that Edward was one of those parents who would have the best for his child and could afford it. She was going to go with it. Well, regardless of how she feels about Edward spending money on her, I'm glad she's not ripping her kid off. She deserves the best.. and the idea of Aro being the father... too creepy..

"You actually had me thinking you were supporting me. That's how much your sarcasm sucks."- HAHAHA.. love the father/son bantering.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »