Reviews for Paper Hearts
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Great chap! Enjoying my readimg so far aside from my usual love for these characters. In this I'm finding my admiration going towards Kellan, I truly love his strength through his turmoil. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter!
Holidai chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Wow. That was sweet. I liked that Bella was more mobile in your story than in BD.

I love how Edward feels about the little girl and how much he loves her.

I look forward to the confrontation. I can't wait for Aro to go down and for Adriane to have her big brother.

This chapter had an especially nice flow to it, btw.

Ms. Holidai

P.S. Here's hoping that after the confrontation-which hopefully though obviously it will be dramatic and exciting-Bella will forgive herself for killing the hiker and focus on fighting for her family with her family and being a mommy and a wife (fiance?)...
latuacantante4him chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Sad.
latuacantante4him chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I hope Edward kills Aro. Enjoyed it.
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
i really hope they dont change the date of the hbp it sounds really good ,im going to go to the 12 midnight showing,oh im glad that edward is going to fight for his son
Schemering chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
I feel so bad for Kel and Bella and Edward. I hope Aro dies a most painful, agonizing death! Great story! Update soon! D
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
This is really good, been enjoying it so far. Can't wait to read more...
bluewolfeyes chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
OMGO_o aro will dieT_T It's getting really interesting in the story though. I think edward and bella might have a plan and bella in the key to destory aro. Edward and kellen together will kick aro's ass so hard and fast that stupid vampire won't know what hit in the first place. I hope that edward gets to kellen and saves him. Also kellen and bella become friends and kellen helps his father with bella and they will kick ass_
Applefromatree chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Very good chapter
Holidai chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Just a continuation of a thought I had on Chapter 10 and a genuine review for Chapter 7...

When I said venom-coated scalpel I assumed-yes, I'm talking like this is literal, please take it as a compliment that your fictional story has me considering real-life possibilities-I meant as long as the venom once exposed to air and time becomes redundant like viruses outside the body or a host. Or perhaps a venom-sharpened scalpel, since vampire teeth can cut vampire skin and her skin is not quite vampire. Or-since he can be reconstructed-Carlisle pulls one or a few of Edward's teeth and creates a sort-of saw.

If Aro is keeping some sort of eye on Bella making sure she is genuinely pregnant can they impregnate her with Edward's child meanwhile making contingency plans to hide her (because Demetri can't track her?)...assuming of course that they can terminate the current pregnancy or she miscarries. I hate to think of her killing her own child but part of me wonders if the child will be naturally twisted like Aro or innocent because Aro is merely a biological factor. Part of me worries that it would be a toss-up with Aro because he seems like in real-life he must have been severely disturbing...Since he's had four successful pregnancies in a row though it wouldn't be unheard of for her to miscarry. Though once her "water" breaks she may somewhat poisoned with venom, though not necessarily since they don't breathe until 2/3 of the way through (or so). I wonder what he would do if she did lose the baby? Would Alice be able to see then? That's part of the reason why I was wondering if they could impregnate her with Edward's child if it did happen...because then she would remain pregnant the required time but it would go too long and they could claim death for both the mother and child. They could even find a way to keep Edward and even Carlisle in the dark about that-assuming he can promise not to commit suicide-in case Aro questions him. Then Bella and the babette/babettes/whatever could be a "secret weapon"...

Now, my review for Chapter 7...

First of all I have to say I love your story in general. You have a very enticing writing style-very charismatic and sharply humorous. I find it rare to read such a style and such a style well done, so, bravo!

I like how Bella felt and worried about Kellan. It shows she's open-minded about people different from her.

I laughed when you had Edward bemoaning the fact that Charlie openly dislikes him.

I love that you had Edward act human and get caught up in the moment (sexually).

I also loved Alice's T-shirts, I wonder if she knew Edward would need a distraction from what he almost did and figured she might as well enjoy it. ;)

Wow, I'm really rambling aren't I? I hope to heck I'm not annoying you or pissing you off. In all honesty I just find your story very interesting and can't help conversing with you about it. Not that I'm expecting you to actually message me back. I just can't help but blather about a topic that interests me so.

Long ramble made short? I can't wait to see what comes next.

Holidai chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Can't Carlisle use a titanium scalpel coated in venom to do a small C-section and remove the fetus?

Why did Aro say that his baby with Bella would replace Kellan? Since their mind-reading is different, is it purely the shield thing? Or did he somehow use Kellan's matter to father the child? Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a vampire hypnotize Edward and get a sample from him; then he'd get a free-range mind-reader and a powerful shield...

If the pregnancy continues will Edward be able to hear this child?

I hope I don't seem callous mentioning the venom-coated scalpel, it's just, though I know children aren't their parents I can't help but fear a direct descendant of Aro just a little. Granted I can't help but feel sorry for the other four children.

Aro seems to think he'll get multiple children out of Bella? If he holds this belief does he believe it because he knows Carlisle is an accomplished physician and he believes with the appropriate medical care this may actually be possible? Or was that arrogant bragging simply to torture Kellan?

I've been wondering, and this is just a curiosity, you don't have to answer though I'd love your opinion if you have one...would venom be any different if it were ingested? That is to say, since babies breathe in the amniotic fluid, if the child were extracted in time, would the mother absorb venom (from a boy child at the very least) much like swallowing medication versus being injected? Is there any possibility that this could create half vampires? Ones whose bodies could change, who could handle vampiric pregnancy, have standard (though slightly less strong) vampiric traits, a heartbeat, but a much less aggravating scent?

Smiles, I'm nearly delirious with insomnia, just ignore me. I'd delete what I wrote but my keyboard is locking up...

perpetually chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Lol, great chapter! :)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
They all felt their hearts break as Edward finally dissolved into sobs that he tried to keep silent.- And you're breaking mine too. I can't wait until Aro gets what's coming to him... that's twice he unjustly hurt Edward!

Yep, he was the master of bad parenting.- AW Edward.. not your fault.. you would have been a great father ( and you're not a bad boyfriend!

"Better than the reality."- the masochist in Edward would definitely say that about the situation

"What? No, Bella, sweetheart, I'll have sex with you until the cows come home."- I love the things he says when he freaks out.. hah
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
im glad that carlisle can help bella and i want the baby to defeat aro ,he doesnt deserve kids
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »