Reviews for Destination Nightmare
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I completely and utterly love Don as a vampire. It is also an interesting idea, that vampires are not soulless or evil, but as everyone else they can choose. The killer chose it because she assumed it was expected of her. Very well done.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it! Excellent writing as always, and the blend of mytholgies worked amazingly well. Would love to read more, there's just something irresistable about a dark and leather-clad Don! I would love to see you develop this world further. Please!
Lesalanna chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I love it, the "background" events as Don gets attacked and saves Billy were interesting, and added additional drama to the story. I might get around to writing one with Don as a vampire, (though he will not be the main character.) Do you want credit for that idea, or...?
newgal chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
LOL, Wow good job! Love the idea!
ALEO chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Vampire Don, black leather and silk. *drool*

Ah-hem *takes a deep breath, thinks about cold showers*.

It works so very well, I loved it. The flashbacks were spaced nicely and explained the background without confusing the present day side of the story.

I would also like to see more along this line. Keep 'em coming!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
WOW! I never in a million years imagined this for a Numb3rs fic! And I LOVE IT! Great job! I especially love the flashback bits in between sections...definitely added an interesting touch and hints of what was going on.

Both Don and Billy are vampires? Oh sweet dreams tonight! YUMMY! Thanks for giving me such lovely images! He he he.

Great job and looking forward to what you do next!