Reviews for Nurture
Jenny Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I guess Spike has his own guardian angel. It's a truly beautiful story and very unique.
Tigerwolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Creepy and sweet all at the same time.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
You are the coolest ever. I love this story, and all your others that I've read. Thanks so much!
Agreos chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
That was one of the sweetest stories I have read in a long time, power to you
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Awww. Loved it.
Nos chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Awwww! *sniff* That was excellant! Again...Awwww!
Wynn chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Sniffle...sniffle... Wonderful story! You have a great talent in writing. Keep up the good work.
Bwit chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
wow..so sad and sweet. i always did like joyce. i luv the story
Raven22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
wow that was yet another remarkable story..cant wait to read them all still working on it...

you have a lot of storys.

glee gele elge eelg

hehehehehehehehehehehe

weeeeeeeee

Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Mel, I don't remember ever reading this before, and when I was uploading it to my site, I saw it. I must say...you are fabulous. Utterly and completely fabulous, and I love you for that. ) Major Bunny Kisses to you.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Heavy "Awww" factor here. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Joyce couldn't stop being a mother. Even death would be hesitent to stand against THAT mom.
furygrrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Awww! Too sweet! Joyce was one of the only people who ever treated Spike with any kindness in the earlier seasons - it's nice to see she hasn't lost her touch in the afterlife! Good Stuff!
rarachie chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
WOW! i was so expecting it to be buffy but it was joyce, oh my gosh, what a twist, i loved it!
Wendy chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
That was beautiful. :o) Thank you for the wonderful fic. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Kudos!
kilroy chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
i didnt like spike being left was good. loved the ending.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »