Reviews for Cochineal
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I will admit: I am very freaked out. I'm just glad I'm a brunette, or I might be having nightmares tonight.

I'm glad that you didn't kill George. You couldn't, not after Fred. Ginny I can live with, but George...

An extremely creepy and scary fic. Well done!
SilverWolfAnimagus17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yay! George is alive! I was so sad when I though he died...I love the twins! And way to go Hermione protecting your man and all! Great story overall!
freezy queen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow. Honestly, wow. I've never read something so intense. It would've helped if it had been split into two chapters!
Pompasdexabon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hello! I am a new fan Spanish. I have read the translation of your history by part of faye-bs, and have to say that this fanfic has excited me, did *muchísimo time that did not read one so intense.

Million graces to write it!
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
SO SCARY, but I loved it, though I was sad about Ginny...she's always been one of my favorite Weasleys. So gruesome and well-written, though it was a bad decision to read it at midnight.

:)Bee
melakem chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Heavens! I'm so glad I didn't read this back during Halloween season when you first posted it! No, I cleverly waited for a bright, sunshiny, late winter morning. That way, I'll have time to recover before I have to try and convince myself to sleep again!

Mother of God, you write well! This was just chilling. I think I forgot to breathe through most of it. It was disgusting and bloody and horrible! I loved it! This is so much better than any of the tripe that Hollywood tries to pass off as horror movies. This is truly terrifying!

Excellent work!
Turbo Grom chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow! I mean... wow! No, I mean wow wow wow! I'm so speachless! If I had to rate this story I'd give it 11 out of 10! But Ginny's dead? Well better her then Hermione :D

I adore this story!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was really not what I was expecting! It killed Ginny and others! oh my thank god Ron and George are still alive but poor Harry!

It was an interesting story... though next time when you discribe a story as "very violent and bloody" I will know to stay clear of it for fear of major characters being torn to pieces!
shygryf chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It's a good thing I love you, there is no way in hell I would have read this from anyone else.

*hugs*

it was so greusome but well written

oh poor crookshanks!

*cuddles my ginger cat*
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Man, that was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I was so excited that George made it in the end. It hurt to see my Ronnie so upset! Superb writing as usual!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Dood, this story had EVERYTHING! Bruised, beaten, but still miraculously surviving angsty Ron; butt-kicking, marble-rolling-pin-wielding Hermione; loving, caring, understanding Harry; PERCY!; monster-killing, back-from-the-dead-coming George; ferocious, blood-thirsty, vicious, dorkily-named Rufus; and Ginny, dead.

I can't believe you killed Ginny, by the way. You made her learn her lesson in a way that I would never be brave enough to do. I applaud your phenomenal job of it, and hope that you do this more often. It's like the Ginny from HBP just got the ax, and that makes me cackle endlessly. Thank you.

Overall, I loved this story so so SO much...even though you really beat the crap out of Ron. But as any follower of your stories knows, that's to be expected. Just as next year I hope for another spookily awesome Halloween fic...cause we had Bad Egg the year before last and now this one this year...here's hoping that we get one next year and that it involves more bloody Ron, and possibly more Percy? Because seriously...I have a very strange infatuation with the both of them that I am sure you can relate to. Or you can relate to the Ron one, at any rate... perhaps only I can relate to the Percy one.

Well, I enjoyed this immensely, and wait not-so-patiently for your next literary masterpiece! Thanks for the fun Halloween treat!

~dieselwriter
amieam chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow! It was really hard to read while trying to cover my eyes!

This was a perfect Halloween read!
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
holy shit that's one of the scariest, creepiest things I've ever read. AH. ...I don't do horror well. I'm definitely going to go read one of your funny fics now to calm myself down. then I'll hopefully be able to convince myself that there will not be a terrifying, almost unkillable monster coming after me. ...besides, I don't have Weasley red hair.
RoZZeL chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
yikes! Incredible story!

I'm a day late I know, but that was absolutely awesome!