Reviews for Blood In
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Enjoy?
Fuck that.
I love everything about this that I can't even be a normal human being and articulate lol
lycan13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
She's probably going to rip his heart out then send each of his limbs to different continents for good measure
only-looking chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Man, Shego has some serious abandonment issues, doesn't she? Of course, if I was immortal and I thought I might lose the only person I wanted to spend eternity with, I'd be a little irrational about it too. I just hope she's able to get some peace now.

Epic battle there at the end, indeed. Lee actually had me kinda worried there. Yay Betty for finally redeeming herself and saving the day.

Another great story, although Kim's parents took the news a little more calmly than I thought they would.
DarXe chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Okay... rather than getting some sleep so I'm not a zombie at my nephews birthday party... I stayed up and read this. LOL

Glad I did. I loved the end. Now I'm trying to decide if I should stay up read the last part or wait until tomorrow. (Maybe I'll just start it.)
zarien chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
this is a great series do you have any more planned hope so
Turn.Me.On chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
I absolutely LOVE this series. Kim and Shego are perfect for each other :)
Aceina chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
finaly read all 3 of ure story sin this story line and i wan to sya rue verry godo at this i also knwo what ure odign with so many kigo fics in so many story lines

u want to prove kim and shego belong togehter no matter the time place or universe they are soul mates no even more than that they are beyodn words they are bound beyond time and space even creation its self cant keep them apart
Punishment Due chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Another amazing addition to this series...I feel bad considering how long it took me to get around to reading it though. The fight between Ron, Shego and Kim against Lee was simply epic and I can't wait for the next installment to find out more about Carmilla. Take care and good luck with your writings.
Ryoshu chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
nice job on the battle scenes. Lee's and Ron's swords were wicked. this was a fun conclusion story arc to read. and yes i too would like to know about carmilla. thanks for putting this all together. it was delightful to read.
stonelove chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
pk i have read all three and i think its an amazing piece of literary art. not only do you fully develop the character relationships in perspective to the story line, but you also managed to give each character the depth and feeling required to make the reader (myself included) actually care for them, and their safety.
kag.san.in.love.4eva chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
This is the most awesome story i have read in a long time. Most stories that have sequels usually cant hold my intrest but this did. you are now one of my fav authors.
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
That was intersting. Though, I'm wondering if Lee will see Kim during daylight, or if he'll meet up with her when it's dark. Potentially near dawn. As it is, I think it'd really be entertaining if he didn't realize quite yet that she wasn't affected by the sun anymore. But I'm sure it'll be an interesting turn of events when he does meet up with her. But, I'm seeing Kim and Shego's problems revolve around not being able to communicate their real feelings and not willing to voice them, potentially because they don't want their fears to be realized or probably feel that they'll be more real if they give voice to them. Anyway, I'm eager to see how things turn out! As it is, I'm sure Carmilla is the very same vampire Shego mentioned eariler. Otherwise I'm sure you wouldn't have brought it up.
AudioErotica chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Thanks for continuing this series and throwing in a little enhanced vampire HLS for us naughty fangirls to enjoy! Yummy sweet! You should know by how much I bugged you about writing this story that you must write another installment so we can find out just who or what Carmilla is! Thanks again… and as always, it was a fun read!
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
True, this series is not over yet. We need to know who Carmilla is and what she wants from Kim. Also, the vampire community is still after Kim, although some of them, might be grateful because of Lee's demise. And I know this sounds cliche but a few werewolves can be added to the mix, much like a filler episode. And lastly, finding a cure for Kim. Hmm... I'm looking forward for the next season for this series. Big thanks for the read, SL.

~Scarlet~
faioxromokitoma chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Yet again thank you for the story.

I will keep my hopes up for a 4th part.