Reviews for I'll protect you always, Abs
Vani88 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Really nice story... to be very honest, I would have expected a bit more... but with writer's block I know that it is not easy.. Looking forward to reading more from you
moonsword27 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
I must confess, the thought of seeing Ziva meet this Alexander creep alone is enough to make me alert this story. I actually haven't seen this plot device before...Abby being beat up that is. Not to say it isn't out there, but it's rather...refreshing to see a new take on a Gabby relationship.
jojobevco chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Good Story
Vani88 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Hi there, I like the story. In the beginning, I was indeed confused about the names, but I guess someone already picked you on that, and in the following chapters it was ok :) Concerning layout, chapter 5 is all underlined, I don't know is that was done on purpose.

Now concerning the story, it is a good one, and not so much off-character. I hope that this a** will learn the lesson, but I have no doubt that with Ziva and her infamous interrogation techniques, he will be pleading her to just kill him... Please please please, make him suffer... I remember that episode where Ziva is left 10 min alone with that woman suspect who is unwilling to say a word, and when she's done with her, Ziva just whispers in her ear and she's spilling everything she knows... don't have any mercy on him... please update ASAP
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
plz continue
Lualin chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
this is really good hope u finish it x
JB Sterban chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
okay now i feel like a total bitch for sending that last review. i was undre the impression that you saw like one episode of NCIS and thought you knew everything. i'm really really really sorry and if you were standing right next to me i would totally let you punch me in the face. and as long as i know who your talking about, go ahead and call McGee Magee and DiNozzo Denozo:) once again, sorry
JB Sterban chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
dude what the fuck? i read up to "Guppy" and stopped completely! First of all: it's McGee not Magee. second:it is DiNozzo not Denozo. And third: IT IS DUCKY, NOT FUCKING GUPPY!
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
LIke your story hate that eveything is underlined. Would you please fix this. IT hurts to read it like this.

Great Chapter i"m glad he's scared of ZIVA. Who Ho. Way to Go Abby Got her punch in Good.
Ashlalee chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
i really like it.. finish it make it good.. ur an awesome writer
BeautyandYue chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
o...dun dun dun...cliff hanger! Let Gibbs kill him or angsty! angsty is good! very good!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Oh, the man is dead! Gibbs will now have defence of self and others to blame it on. I wouldn't be suprized if he didn't let his gun be taken. Gibbs doesn't need a gun to kill.

Please update soon.
kangaleigh chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Can't wait to read the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting forever, please! lol.
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
yeah it would be a fight in a half. Plus I don't think they go into interragation with their weapons on them. But I love where this is going so *looks up whistling* Great Job. Write more soon.

Hopefully Bullets fly through the other window from Ziva and Tony's weapons. Great Chapter Write more soon
kangaleigh chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I say let Alex go. He'll mess up again and then Gibbs will get him for good.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »