Reviews for I'll protect you always, Abs
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I think Gibbs would have them work up from other offices around the times he had used his credit card. Fingerprints matching crimes that were unsolved and he could go to jail for a very long time. Abby has a lot of people who are thankful for her. Working on evidence and finding the one thing that put their criminal in Jail. She's on the FBI's most wanted list for Potential employees. Tobias is always trying to steal the little goth girl away from Gibbs.

Abby has made a name for herself in the Forensic Science world and there are many people who can disappear with out a trace. I'd like to see Tobias enter the picture with his own threats.

Great Job write more soon.
LynTheMe chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
C but very close related to A. which means he should get a chance but will not be able to answer good enough so he is hit and hit hard. very hard, like must-go-to-ER hard
sessysbaby666 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Well you can't really kill him it would be to hard to cover up. Letting him go isn't an option either because either way he's going to end up dead and then you have to make up albies. So I say give him a chance and then rough him up a bit and plead self defence and then hand him over to the other team members because while she is Gibbs favorite she like the cool little sister they all wished they had so basically he's fucked!
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
D: I think he'll rough him up, there's no way he'll let him go or let him talk his way out of it. Great writing, keep it coming.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
D - I think Gibbs should let him talk himself into more charges being filed against him. No matter what, he should go to jail for assault.
Fictionnaire chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I hope that Gibbs roughs him a bit... Take him to the preverbial woodshed so to speak.
ILuvPelicans chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
As much as I'd like to see the bastard dead-I don't think Gibbs would just kill him. He has to have reason-like letting him go and having him grab someone's weapon or something...you could also have him get loose into Abby's lab and Gibbs calls down there and she uses the 'duress' word and Gibbs takes him out.

LOL! You choose! Its your story.
snapeygirl chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Update really soon!

I want to know if Gibbs gets anymore hits in on Alexander.

Please say that he does. Please, pretty please?
BasilDreams chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I really like this story. It has such a great plot line. However, I suggest that you get a beta, just to correct any small mistakes you make. It really would make the story even better. If you wish, I could beta for you. Let me know what you think :) good job though.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Can't wait for another chapter and yeah Abby's a little out of character but if were in a situation like that I could see her being very scared and hesitant. Great Job
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Great Chapter, enjoying where the story is going, want more! Great writing! Will be waiting for the next chapter.
meffie chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I hope that "man" dies.
ILuvPelicans chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Hey, this isn't meant to be mean-cause I like your story but DeNozzo is DiNozzo :)
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I totally agree with you on 2 points-I do agree that Abby can take care of herself-but Gibbs has always been more/less protective of Abby...I liked that ep when Michael Mawher was stalking her.

I like the relationship between Gibbs and Abby-I don't think I could ever see them as romantic or anything but the way they have it on the show is awesome! Great story!
ShadowGryphyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
alright, honestly, this needs some serious work. like maybe a spell check?

Hurst - abby drives a -herse-

recon - you -reckon- something

your sentences are choppy, and you are mixing up homynyms, like were, and where

Magee - McGee

Denozo - DiNozzo

who the hell is Guppy?

you left off a question mark and quotations after the caffpow question;

Watch its versus it's - its is possessive, it's it is

there's a typo of yer, versus -yes-

Now, I want to say that with some serious beta-ing and revising, you have a fairly decent story here, but you really need to work on sentence structure and word choice.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »