Reviews for Shadow
Seashells1000 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Not just 'interesting' anymore; officially lovin' it!
Seashells1000 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
These are pretty interesting! Heh :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 75 . 9/4/2012
These are really short but they're nice to read. Good job!
Star Fata chapter 75 . 9/18/2011
Motivation on it's way! I'm curious about how Udon and Moegi are getting on, and if Hanabi and Konohamaru are still friends, etc etc, and can't wait for more! I loved the chapters with just Shika and Kono, but it's also pretty cool to see how they interact with other people too, and how other people view their friendship.

It'd be pretty cool for Kurenai's viewpoint on the two shinobi who show up at her apartment all the time. Congratulations on avoiding giving the baby girl a name!
Star Fata chapter 17 . 9/18/2011
In response to ypur note at the bottom of this fic, part of the difference could be that most people only review the last chapter they read, and some might revisit the story.

Or they could be like me and only have one hand to use, the other occupied by a seriously spoilt pup who misses her mummy. :D

In any case, love the concept, and everything I've read so far.
xXSamoa. TeineXx chapter 75 . 2/7/2011
Lol love it haha i feel a need for more fluffy moments lol but I don't want this to turn into a waff
xWellJustMex chapter 75 . 1/2/2011
I really like the story. Can you please continue?
Payce D. Elui chapter 75 . 12/9/2009
These are real cute! Good job :)

I love the Konohamaru/Shikamaru friendship bonding- it's something I could see happening :)
Quadhelix chapter 75 . 6/30/2009
I wanted to reiterate how good a story this is. The overall development of the narrative is excellent: the characters manage to change and develop without the development seeming rushed.
Quadhelix chapter 60 . 6/30/2009
This is a great story. Some of the chapters seem to end in mid thought, but the overall quality is excellent.

On a side note, your wish for Konohamaru to go after the Akatsuki is, in hindsight, hilarious.
Sahdowcat chapter 75 . 6/20/2009
sweet
tri-k chapter 75 . 6/6/2009
i liked it.

i love Shikamaru so i am glad you wrote this series of moments. thanks.
top chapter 75 . 5/29/2009
Cool but, he doesn't seem like he has ADD. He seem just a little excited. Small party.
top chapter 73 . 5/28/2009
Pretty funny!
top chapter 72 . 5/28/2009
A little more Moegi might be good. I like the subtlety with him agreeing to look after him and then heading to Kurenai’s house.