Reviews for Reinforced Steel
ьддв з
nauaz chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
щй
erusan chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
It is me or you have updated the story? I have read this story thousands of times on my cellphone(I got all the saga, I just love it!) but now I check the online I saw some parts that are new? If so...time to read it again!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Wohoooh! This is champion! So nice. A great story.. I really like your sequels author san!
Hookedonreading chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
Hi StarvingLunatic! Your series "Mai Hime" with Nat & Shiz are really good! Where do you get your imagination from? This is my 2nd time read the series and seriously, I am blown away with your talent and creative mind.

Please keep on writing and sharing!
SL Fan chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
Please include cute little Daphne with a huge crush on teenage Natsuki in your planned prequel, please.
Kairin Viola chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
awww! this is amazing! seriously would really like to shoot takeda in the head this time using 10 bullet magazines! a mad shizura should not be trifled with!
TUYETPHAM chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
is it just me or are the kruger royal couple really hypocritical? I mean I've read this story a couple of times alright and knew they were to a certain point but I didn't notice this one which tops the cake in most hypocritical thing they've ever done and said through this series. They didn't want to go to this wedding in the first place, think it's a lie still, and they wonder why Natsuki questions them being there? And then the spend this whole time trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that the wedding was a fake and that Natsuki will finally get some sense and not marry Shizuru but when her parents suggest that Natsuki ran out on the wedding, the dad gets indignant and said that Natsuki would never do such a thing. So what? It's impossible to believe that Natsuki would marry a girl but it's also impossible to believe that she would ever walk out on that very same wedding?
Redmoon021 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wow Geart story
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
MY GOOD! when I read this "fucking rocket scientist " I laughed so much! this is an epic phrase! from Misfits! XD
Freaking Kelly is awesome! "I'm a fucking rocket scientist!" haha
Lupus Cordis chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Re reading :)
lloyd1191 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Nice one, This one was a little more interesting when it turned in a battle between the siblings versus the parents. I'll keep reading this series, hope you keep making more with them.
Azagal chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
wonderful story
shizzy chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
This is my favorite arc in the series, i hope one day you'll find the time to write one for when Shizuru gets pregnant...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2012