Reviews for Reinforced Steel
Kairin Viola chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
awww! this is amazing! seriously would really like to shoot takeda in the head this time using 10 bullet magazines! a mad shizura should not be trifled with!
TUYETPHAM chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
is it just me or are the kruger royal couple really hypocritical? I mean I've read this story a couple of times alright and knew they were to a certain point but I didn't notice this one which tops the cake in most hypocritical thing they've ever done and said through this series. They didn't want to go to this wedding in the first place, think it's a lie still, and they wonder why Natsuki questions them being there? And then the spend this whole time trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that the wedding was a fake and that Natsuki will finally get some sense and not marry Shizuru but when her parents suggest that Natsuki ran out on the wedding, the dad gets indignant and said that Natsuki would never do such a thing. So what? It's impossible to believe that Natsuki would marry a girl but it's also impossible to believe that she would ever walk out on that very same wedding?
Redmoon021 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wow Geart story
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
MY GOOD! when I read this "fucking rocket scientist " I laughed so much! this is an epic phrase! from Misfits! XD
Freaking Kelly is awesome! "I'm a fucking rocket scientist!" haha
Lupus Cordis chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Re reading :)
lloyd1191 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Nice one, This one was a little more interesting when it turned in a battle between the siblings versus the parents. I'll keep reading this series, hope you keep making more with them.
clara76120 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
wonderful story
shizzy chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
This is my favorite arc in the series, i hope one day you'll find the time to write one for when Shizuru gets pregnant...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
Amazing story. And this part of whole series I love the most! Thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
epic . :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
awwww soo sweeettt
jo-Kaon17 chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
the proposal is so romantic everything from the ring, place,and the speech its so adorably sweet of Natsuki.,

i cant take when you put Takeda and Tomoe in here., their both delusional and idiot who doesnt know when to quit.,they always get into my nerve

Natsuki's parents are really annoying, but i find it funny when they thought ShizNat are playing around about being engage.i also dont like when they keep insisting Natsuki to marry Takeda!.and the Kruger brother are funny too..Suzume and Ran is way too innocent but their cute,

i also like the part when Haruka complaining that Natsuki propose first..thats cute two thick headed..

...i just love how Natsuki handle Takeda when he show up in the wedding,,shes so cool that i hope she pull the trigger lol,.,and also the part when she beat him because of what he done to her brothers..

.every pet name Shizuru use is really cute.

like how Nadia and Shizuru like teasing their partner.,

..over all i laugh,annoyed,love the sweetness/drama, and i also like how you didnt make their relationship any easier which is cool anyway.., i might forgot to mention all the things i like here but i want to say i enjoy reading it,,again you are amazing so thanks:)
annoyingLONER chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Great sequel. Though I wanna fucking kill takeda. Thanks for the fic
ma123 chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
It don't matter how many times i read this one, its still the best
clara76120 chapter 22 . 6/14/2011