Reviews for luffyXnami soup
Goku's Daughter chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
lol! These one shots are great! Please do continue!
Kuu-sama chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I love jealous Luffy!

"Meat!" Luffy piped in her thoughts.

"Okay, that's a good start!" Nami encouraged him. "What else?"

Luffy stared at her blankly. "That's it. Everything else is second."

They are so in character. You write Luffy so well.
The Flying Lion chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
pure genious.
Rizzz chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I love it!

This is the first one shot I've read after reading Ch598 and somehow I kept imagining Luffy and Nami in their new appearances. Nami with gorgeous long hair and Luffy with his hot scar lol!

Love it! Good work!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Whoa I didn't know that could be so hot!

Umm, were his presents missing because he stole them before or because Sanji removed them? ;-)
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
ohh cuuuteee!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
hehehe, poor Luffy xD

I love Luffy logic ... it's so unbeatable ...
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
woohoo great one!
XxPersephone chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
i do like but i didn't understand what was Luffy saying? You are writing very good...update soon xD
Butterfree chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Excellent chapters so far

I love how your one-shots don't actually spring up and just have either Nami or Luffy just directly saying they love one another. You bring up a lot of varied moments that hint towards it instead, which makes the story much more canon-feeling.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
lol!
Spicy Diamond chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Cute. I liked J and I.
LuffyxRuby chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
LOL cute
alwayslost123 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
aw all three of them are so cute XD e!

poor luffy you should have known that in the beginning XD

wouldn't ace be okay with that since he is a fire user? i can't believe your jealous! and aww nami your so nice! luffy you better take care of that sweater XD

the 2nd and 3rd one are my faves XD but mostly the second one XD ace you gotta watch out! sniff your food before you eat it! XD update!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
you know, i don't see why on earth you haven't got many reviews. But then again perhaps it would've been more conventional to haave done it in actual alphabeticalization. Just a hint.

Besides from that, this third chapter is easily the best thus far. It is rather adorable how you've portrayed Luffy's cluelessness and Nami's oblivious yet misunderstanding nature.

Poor Luffy. In one short chapter you've summed up their canon relationship - if there was romantic frission too, of course. I really loved the last sentence, it just seemed too perfect . love is a lesson hard to learn!

The first chapters were not so to my preferal because long chapters just...i don't know but i just like them better. yet the lack of length was compensated with simplicity, denial and sweet emotion. But the uneveness of length in each chapter is rather inconsistent and well...not very appealing.

I'm sorry if that sounded rude but it's just how I feel. Good luck in writing more!

Ja Ne! :D :)