Reviews for Summer of '46 Chapter 7
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
AH! I see says the blind man.

So that's where the rest of the chapters went.

Okay, on to the actual chapter.

Pissed Gibbs...scarier than usual.

This is really interesting!

And I love the very last line. )
ssbailey chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I loved 'Ghost'! Great chapter!
ImmIRose chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Haha! Trust Abby and McGee to let their minds wander, although it seems they wandered in the right direction!

Can't wait for more, Happy Halloween!
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great chapter! :) Can't wait for the next. Any sign of Trent Kort then or have we now determined that it isn't anyone playing with your mind and the story really is haunted? :D
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Tony should go hunting for that rabbi fast! Loved it! Excellent chapter.
time.forgets chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I love this story, especially seeing as it is Halloween and everyone should have a good scary story at Halloween. I hope you post the next chapter soon! And I hope the whole freaky not being able to post more than one chapter thing gets better. Oh and btw, you capture each character so well, I can actually imagine them saying it rather than just reading it. Well done, update soon! Jules.
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Yeah, finding a rabbi who does exorcisms in DC might be a bit of a challenge...

You've been having update problems too? I've been trying to get updates up for 3 DAYS and it won't work right! What is FanFiction paying their tech nerds for, they need to fix it!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I love this story. When you get it done I will have to have you send me a word file so I can keep it. I love this possessed Ziva.
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Another brilliant chapter once again. I love that everyone is so in character and the way you write things is just how they are in the episode. Update soon :)
papillongirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wohh (that's my ghostly noise) Is it weird that I love the fact that your haunted story is haunted. Poor Ziva again. This whole thing has to be very disconcerting. And here I thought Tony was the one with all the halloween issues :). Still a great story.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
He wondered if he could find a rabbi who did exorcisms.- lol great line.

I just got so confused with the whole new story thing lol. i was like ah what is happening? thats a bit freaky. adds a whole new element to your story lol.

you know what else is freaky? your on my Author alert, but i havent been getting any alerts from you. I would say that is a strange coincidence but well you know... no such things as coincidences right :)
aserene chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
very interesting...I love it! Excellent work!
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I wonder if Ziva would kill a Rabbi if he tried to exorcise her. Well she does believe in the supernatural... well, she does not not believe in the supernatural, which is kind of the same thing. I think Abby is on to something...
eleen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol, love the last line.

So sad the uploading thingy is being stupid. So glad your persevering and posting anyway.

I look forward to more!
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
ok...I see you are on a roll here...thank you for the update...lovely chapter, and can't wait for the next update...love McGee with the theory :))