Reviews for It's a Willowful Life
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
This is great, I loved how you brought Jenny into it. Really sweet fic. :D
Sara chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
This is my absolute fav of all stories. It kinda reminds you of how important willow really is. Seriously when you think about it she's more then just a Witch shes...well willow lol. I hope you write a sequel to this story. Make a little of spike lovin? Prettly please!
MaryAnn Granger chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
That was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed your it.
Demonic Chaos chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
A bit OOC on Giles' part, but otherwise cute.
ElizaM chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
Very nice. Is there going to be a suquel perhaps?
wouldntyoulike2know chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
reminds me why i read fanfiction the show is a tragedy cause you have great characters with just something missing, but the fic works.
Melody Brandybuck chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
I love this!...But then, I love all your writing. Willow really has done a lot, hasn't she?:) I really liked the way you put Jenny in there, and how Dru saw them.

~Melody

P.S. May I kill Tara's family?
cyberwulf chapter 8 . 1/17/2002
Aw, poor Giles in the alternate universe! Nice fic, I had a feeling I knew what was coming when I read the summary. And it's true too, a lot of things would be different without Willow!
Raven22 chapter 8 . 12/23/2001
That was so good. It seemed like it took a lot of hard work and it was vary thought out. Though I'm sure your sick of hearing me gush over your great storys...:( Yha right like that would stop me that was absoulutely wonderful. :P

hehehehehehe

pssss psssss pssss

(The Voices)
Readasaur chapter 8 . 12/14/2001
Very nice. A realistic, warm-and-fuzzy, cute and entertaining fic. I loved how you used Dru's gift to bend the rules a little. And you didn't even offer a skewered view of any charecter you disliked, either. But the best part was definately your detailed description of the Scoobies love for everyone's favorite Wiccan. Ye earned a smiley, girl! _
Chelsea1 chapter 8 . 11/20/2001
This is cool. I love how you brought back Jenny and the whole "what if" plot. Hey, I would love to archive it, but your email is not listed. let me know 'kay?