Reviews for Eternity
Midnight's blossom chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love your writing style! That was really good! I think you should make a second chapter... Maybe a two-shot?
GaaraGone chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Real nice! I liked how you didn't go OC with Adam. So many writers change the personality of their characters to fit their story when it should be the other way around.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was AMAZING! Excellent job! Claire/Adam rules! :)
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey!

Nice story. I've been looking for a good Adam/Claire fic, so I'm glad I found this.

I thought your characterzation was pretty good, and the heat and passion you gave to their kisses was amazing.

Though, I do feel it was a little rushed, and it moved from Adam finding Claire, to them comfessing about their powers too quickly. Though, I can understand it's hard to get the timing right in one-shots, as I still haven't got the hang of it myself.

I also really liked the ending, when Adam isnsits Claire call him, and then things that for the first time, he's happy to be immortal.

I'd be interested to see where you take this story if you ever developed it beyond a one-shot.

Great work, and thanks for sharing!

Wanda
littleseren chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh Ilove it! please continue, I've been waiting for a decent Adam Claire fic to come along- and this is wicked, I'd love to see how they develpo their relationship- and the reactions when the other find out.

Love it love it love it.

Please update soon!
nightromance chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i love the story! fantastic idea, adam's a bit pushy isn't he? lol pls write more, its great! it does sound a little bit rushed
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Curses thats cute! I loved the ending line. Always did feel sympathetic towards Adam, so its nice to see him here find someone worth spending eternity with. Would love to see it as a chaptered story.
Raspberries-Vanilla chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This was very cute and sweet. I really did like this.

Although I wish it turned out that Adam was Father and not Nathan...than Paire it wouldn't be incest.

But this is still a cute story. Cant wait to read the other stories!