Reviews for Persistence
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Please please please continue! This is a great fic so far! :D
suicunetobigaara chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
yay u'll finish this?
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
cool story and intresting plot idea. i have been looking for (non-romance) stories of where Jet didn't see Iroh firebend. good job.
VickyVicarious chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I've been waiting to see something with this premise! And so far it's great. I really hope you continue...
KTaboo chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
take all the time you need :)
TimelyExit2.O chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Whether you finish this or not,great job!You've probably had a lot on your plate with classes,so I don't fault you even if you don't continue._

Great work!
things24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Please continue writing! This is good!
snuffles5751212 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
haha, i love this!

i actually like jet, i can't stop laughing at him XD

poor kid haha

plzz update soon, i soo can't wait to see how far jet will go!
marufu-chan chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
hey no worries i dont mind the wait it will be worth it! n.n
Pink Spider11 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I just found this, and I really like it! It's very well written, and I like "what if_happened?" kind of plot lines :D I look forward to reading more! (and poor Zuko; Jet can be so annoyingly self assured...haha)
Lucrezia6565 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Thank you for letting us know that you haven't abandoned this story. I was hoping you didn't, because I really like how it's developing so far :)
marufu-chan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
well this story sounds interesting keep up the great work! n.n
Lucrezia6565 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Very entertaining, and intriguing.

I can't wait for next chapter. :)
Katanagirl16 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
haha, Jet is such a flirt, poor Zuko.
AvocadoLove chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Great story so far! I like how even though Jet didn't see Iroh bend his tea, he's still obsessed with "Li". Lol. I wonder how this is going to turn out? Will he convince Zuko to join the group? Will he find out he's a firebender? So many possibilities! I can't wait for more, and I'm putting this on my alerts.