Reviews for Forgive Me, Mellonnin
Translator-Lost chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I've really enjoyed your story, though it was a little "fast" if you know what I mean.
ChristineTheValiant chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow :-)) It was great! I loved it! :-))))
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
For half an hour that was pretty good. Similar to a lot of stories but varied enough for me.
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
love this story
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Love changes to happenings in Moria, like to see what happens when other injuries occur, Moria was one of my favorite parts, book and movie and since I was 8 years old has been one of my favorite parts to play around with in my mind. Tee hee, changing LOTR is fun!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Heheheheh Legolas and Aragorn arguing is so funny! Good job, i loved it :)
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
wonderful fic! an amazing amount of angst crammed into a small one shot yet it still flowed nicely and didnt sound forced or overly dramatic. Love Legolas's "dying" words to aragorn and how you kept the ending happy and light, you really good at writing LOTR angst fics:) which of course, are the best fics!
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! -x-x-x-x-x-midnight13731-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw, I love it! So sweet :)

V.
Mischivous Purple One chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Is it too morbid of me to love the ones where 'Las is hurt this badly? Either way it's bloody fantastic. I love it!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aww, beautiful story!

This was my fav line: "Legolas looked at the upset human, and calmly hit him over the head."

lol, I chuckled at that.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
you did a good job if you really did do it under a hour. its simple and short and yet it caught my attention and kept it
Haliii chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
A really nice short, cute piece. Once again, i LOVED it lol D

Haha, when Legolas 'calmly hit Aragorn over the head' I was so reminded of your 'Friends of the Night' story when Erestor whacks Glorfindel with the book and calls it 'beating the stupidity out of him' ;P

Keep writing,

Hali x
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Just as excellent even if you only spent half an hour. Now I will humbly beg you to write a LOTR chapter fic.
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*Aplauds* Wonderufl story Mellonin!

Wish it was longer though.

D