Reviews for Never Give Up
Sky chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Wow!
This is by far my favourite lord of the rings story I've read! Well done!
Esther chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
good job.
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it. Aragorm and Legolas's friendship is one of my favorite things, and I thought you wrote it and them beautifully. :) I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
aw ;)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
good story
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
such a pretty story :)
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Finally. Praise the gods. An in-character Aragorn-and-Legolas story. Thank you. Some faith in public character perception has been restored.
Excellent job, truly. :)
X *8)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Evci chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
loved it !
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
foolish child, ha! its so funny how legolas refers to este; like that when he what, 40 something years old? then again i guess compared to himself, every one who isnt an elf is a child! can you imagine how funny it would have been if legolas had called Théoden young one, or something like that:)anyways love how loyal/how legolas isnt willing to give up on estel. Especially how he tells of Théoden when he tryts to stop him. Another amazing friendship mini-angst fic by you, so here, have another cookie(its sugar this time, with blue and purple sprinkles! yum:D )
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Andddd IIIII STILL LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love it, I love it, I love. Didn't see a thing wrong. Loved it, loved it loved. Loved the friendship between Legolas and Aragorn, and also grateful you didn't make it romantic. UGH. You wouldn't believe how many people tried to do that. UGH. Thank you, thank you very much.
teaandtumblr chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww, what a cute ending to an awesome story! I really, really, really liked this! It was great to see Legolas and Aragorn being such good friends.

You really do have an amazing writing style and I was very impressed with how well everything flowed. Great portrayal of characters.

Keep up the good work!

DG7
Haliii chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw! I loved the ending! SO sweet! ] My fav part :D

You are just so good at writing these. I am shaking my head in disbelief D

I am totally loving the Aragorn and Legolas fics! Keep up the good work! I will continue to raid your account for stories... ;]

Hali
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A beautiful story, thank you!