Reviews for Digimon: Digi to the Future Revised Edition
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Henry really is a brainiac.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I was going to say you didn't give Henry any sunglasses when he said; 'Where we're going, we don't need roads.' Awesome chapter.
cool chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
i hope its just the beginning
NoiseMarine chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Now thats a good story.
tmp1114 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
get the other version of this fanfic back up i want it back up please i want to read what happen to henrey and the other digimon if you want to then e-mail me ok.
Star Girl11 chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Wow. That was an interesting version of Back to the Future. I always liked that movie and I enjoyed this parody.
FutureMan chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Man, I haven't reviewed in while! man I can't believe you based this thing from the 3 Back To The Future movies. and Next Izzy somehow Meets Older Jenrya and Terriermon, Suddenly Matt is possessed by Apocalmon's spirit and begins to hurt our Season 1,2,and 3 girls for revenge on in some weird way Tai becomes Susanonomon from Season 4 who weilds the powerful Invincble Sword made out of Tai's Courage, and Sora's Love. You can use this in the sequel!
tmp1114 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
if you can put up the digimon fanfic you delete back up please if you do i might help you with it ok.
Bandit Ken chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
AHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE THIS FIC! I find it quite humourous, in the good way. I never would've thought that Jenrya would've been the Doc. Takato being Marty and Ruki being his girlfriend (I forgot her name) was a given. If you're going to make one for each movie, who's going to be Jenrya's girlfriend from the old west? Juri?
tmp1114 chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
i thought that henry goes to the past so takato can save him get him back from season 0 and i thought it base as bttf but with two part i want you get more chapter okay?
Tsuruhime chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
That... was weird. Time Travel confuses me and all this time travel confused me a lot. But I still liked it. Especially the rukato.
babyflare chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
cool, cool, luv the taiora and rukato! ) can't wait for the next chapter..
Flamegaruru chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
p kawaii! Now I need to watch the back to the future triology!

*snuffles* Good-bye, and merry crhistmas and happy new year!

~Flamegaruru~