Reviews for Kisses Lead to Death
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
lol! This!
Funny!
921350 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha I loved it! It was soooo cute keke, good job :)))
Yanirca chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
more more MORE! WRITE MORE! (OMG i sound like an addict .!)
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really liked this. BAMF!Hinata, Avenger!Sasuke, I liked your characterizations, it fit the story. The jutsu was fantastic, the first I've read of such, very creative, I approve!

I really, really like this, haha. Well written, truly.
DF-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aw Life with this 'special bond' will be rather difficult, ne? There will be many... awkward moments of their life xD
A Friend chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Good Story.

Just would like to maintain and reiterate a few plot holes that may have unconsciously found there way into the story. Sasuke's eye techniques only require eye contact for them to activate. Some like Amaterasu and Susanoo don't even require eye contact for them to be cast. Assuming Sasuke has acquired full potency over his Mangyeko Sharingan, he could just have closed one eye and cast Amaterasu to decimate Hinata to ashes(Since the Amaterasu is hell's furnace itself burning away until it has exterminated the user). Or even if such a simple eye movement was not allowed under Tsunade's so called "forbidden technique", he just needs his eyes to activate susanoo.

The story had a refreshing repertoire of emotions not restricted to Hinata's new found courage and strength(A trait not common in many fanfictions), but also due to Sasuke being willing to explore his relationship with Hinata inspite of being the Avenger himself. However, when I came upon the point where that forbidden jutsu had rendered sasuke helpless and yet his Mangyeko Sharingan was whirring away, I realised that this story was just not meant to be an enigma. Before that scene this story had all the contents of a romance/humor/angst/adventure thriller. Maybe a fight between Sasuke and the rejuvenated Hinata would have been too good for words.

The humour part was a treat only because of Hinata's uncanny confidence.

I hope you consider putting your thoughts on the dock as and when your muse strikes, not only because it is relished by your readers but a wandering Hummingbird(Hinata)once told me that it had a therapeutic impact on the author too. Ja ne ("see you later" in Japanese)
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh, that was absilutely awesome story. But I reallt want to read more. I want to see how their relationship will develop from there. Its unique idea about soul mate bonding them and please can you write a sequel ?
crookshies chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awesome story!

a bit dissapointed because its a one shot

would have been nice to see more of them...

their marriage
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
love it love it love it LOVE it.

the end part had me laughing! this is an amazing story. at first I thought it was angst, but then it did a complete 180 and surprised me with wonderful humor.

i loved every word of it. incredible. faved!
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was hilarious! I loved a few lines in particular, such as "He had about three seconds to enjoy it." Satire is the way to go when it comes to humor, always. I can't believe this is a one-shot! Please, you have to write more!
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
It's so good! o.o
What a Rubber Chicken chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Yay! I finally found a SasuHina I like! I've been looking for you for so long! (cries)

Most excellent. I would've been happy if you'd ended it with both of them dying, but then you had to make the ending so much sweeter! I love it!
king-veil chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aww

i'm glad there together .
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love it!

Its so amazing, I would have so killed Tsunade if that happened to me, and lol Love that a bunch of ANBU were there too, just for Hinata!

KAWAI
DarkennedFlower chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Intresting story :]

I really loved!It's like..wow o-o;

They are like an charater..I think anyway, I love your writing style it's simply superb!XD

I wish you did another chappy, but I really love it!Awesome job!