Reviews for A Rare Sight
winnie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
the whole time i was reading this,all i could think and say was : AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

soooo cute! there must be more! :P:P:P
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Damn, we can really tell what great parents Ryou has. Didn't even teach their kid not to invite strangers to walk around with them, much less even talk to them. xD It was cute though, really cute!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ryou's too awesome to be mad at for long.
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i have no idea why but i'm enjoying stories like this as of late!

bakura's not totally ooc here. in fact, considering his past in the anime, he would feel sorry for those who don't have family or friends around like him.

ryo makes an adorable kid :)
Become One With Russia chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww! kawaii! just the cutest!
moonlightpie chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
aw - It's always so nice to read child-Ryou- stories! They're nice for change. Ryou's so cute and aw and.. so on. ANYWAY I liked this, I love kid-Ryou _
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh my gosh!

How have I not read this before? This is seriously one of the cutest fanfics I have read for these two. Absolutely adorable, perfectly in-character, and too sweet!

Brilliant writing and plot as always, and I loved the humour you added as well. (I'm still giggling at the thought of Bakura on Halloween night and the line about "Yes, yes, he needed anger management classes" :)

Thanks for sharing this completely wonderful story!

~Melody
Rehema chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
(Races towards chibi Ryou and pulls him into a hug)

(Ryou and V both laugh happily while Bakura stares)

(V stands up and, after a moment's hesitation, slams into Bakura in a hug)

(Ignores Bakura's "irritated" growls and squeezes him/Bakura finally gives up and stands awkwardly while Ryou laughs harder at the expression on his face)

I love this fic! Sure, 'Kura darling was a bit OOC, but YOU, Art, are an author who can actually write a really good OOC Thief King!
tuttifluties chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Heehee, I love fics where Bakura goes OOC. Thanks to you, I now have two fully stuffed pillows full of fanfiction fluff, all natural of course ;) (applauding)
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw... That was so CUTE!

Sorry. (*blushes*) Slight fangirl moment there...
AcidTerror chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So cute! *-*
Mei Marino chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh.. I love this fic! , I just love this pairing :) Great job :D Happy Halloween
Tender Melodies chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
So much fluffiness I loves! Chibi Ryou is really too cute... and so is Bakura being nice :)

Thanks for the read! Now I am going to bed feeling all happy and...fluffy :P
shadowrealm818 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great one-shot. Keep up the good work.
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
AW! This is one of those great stories that makes you have a warm fuzzy feeling inside/ Bakura being completely charmed by Ryou...heh...I could see him (AU) doing that.

A sweet little story, I liked it a lot.

Commi