Reviews for The Next Best Thing
SarahLuzie chapter 37 . 4/18
This was a really nice story
Hancock23 chapter 36 . 4/16
first, I think Corey is a horrible nickname!
Second, I absolutely loved this story. it was everything I like in a drarry and more. thank you so much for sharing.
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 37 . 12/3/2016
this was so sweetloved it
TessaGray234 chapter 37 . 11/4/2016
Neat!
TessaGray234 chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Cracking fic!
stoptheplith chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
It's so cruel that Harry won't let Pansy terminate the pregnancy, it's her body, and is going to be extremely mentally challenging for her.
TessaGray234 chapter 33 . 3/9/2016
all powerful harry f.t.w. !
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Way to start a fic!
RainaRahl chapter 36 . 11/12/2015
Wow this was such a roller coaster ride, a wonderful story. I'm glad to have read it
brynn.brigham chapter 36 . 4/8/2015
This story was amazing! I love the Malfoys!
centava chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
Wonderful, inventive, sexy, romantic story! I'm glad you had George and Angelina reconcile with our pair in the end, but I wondered about poor Arthur-would he get to be part of their lives?

GREAT, GREAT JOB!
HpRocks chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
So wonderful! Thank you! What a roller coaster! Loved it! Ty!
lil chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
If Ginny wants to bring up the Chamber incident, Harry just has to kindly remind her of the life debt she owes him. And were I in Harry's shoes, I would ask Bones to come to the encounter just like Ginny did with Draco, just to spit her. Nah.
InkedBaby chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
This was an adventure to read. I loved this so much. There were plot twists and original ideas, i was literally on edge the whole time reading this. Amazing, amazing job. I loved the friendship between Harry Draco and Hermione, so freaking sweet, i love how fiercely protective Draco was. You really wrote all your characters spectacularly. I loved Harrys abilities, I was really looking forward to figuring out if Draco could somehow tap into that after they were bonded. I also loved the wedding, it was so sweet how Harry did it and his reasonings.
Pansy makes the perfect surrogate! I love! I love how you tied that in, definitely, and even though she wasnt the traditional surrogate, she was great in that role.
The family dynamic betweem all of them was so great, i loved Lucius and Narcissa.
This story was beyond anything i expected it to be when i first opened it to read it, im always a littlw uncomfortable with an evil mrs weasley, but i loved how you explained it with memory charms and such. The story of harry and draco getting together was so interesting! I would loooovveeeee reading a prequel explaining how harry stayed with ginny knowing what she did, i mean it was explained with the spell, but seriously itd make a great story.
I loved every inch of this story, you did a spectacular job. Thanks so much fir sharing!
GlambertMatt chapter 36 . 2/12/2014
So that was awesome. Loved it.