Reviews for The Next Best Thing
centava chapter 36 . 2/2
Wonderful, inventive, sexy, romantic story! I'm glad you had George and Angelina reconcile with our pair in the end, but I wondered about poor Arthur-would he get to be part of their lives?

GREAT, GREAT JOB!
HpRocks chapter 36 . 2/2
So wonderful! Thank you! What a roller coaster! Loved it! Ty!
lil chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
If Ginny wants to bring up the Chamber incident, Harry just has to kindly remind her of the life debt she owes him. And were I in Harry's shoes, I would ask Bones to come to the encounter just like Ginny did with Draco, just to spit her. Nah.
InkedBaby chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
This was an adventure to read. I loved this so much. There were plot twists and original ideas, i was literally on edge the whole time reading this. Amazing, amazing job. I loved the friendship between Harry Draco and Hermione, so freaking sweet, i love how fiercely protective Draco was. You really wrote all your characters spectacularly. I loved Harrys abilities, I was really looking forward to figuring out if Draco could somehow tap into that after they were bonded. I also loved the wedding, it was so sweet how Harry did it and his reasonings.
Pansy makes the perfect surrogate! I love! I love how you tied that in, definitely, and even though she wasnt the traditional surrogate, she was great in that role.
The family dynamic betweem all of them was so great, i loved Lucius and Narcissa.
This story was beyond anything i expected it to be when i first opened it to read it, im always a littlw uncomfortable with an evil mrs weasley, but i loved how you explained it with memory charms and such. The story of harry and draco getting together was so interesting! I would loooovveeeee reading a prequel explaining how harry stayed with ginny knowing what she did, i mean it was explained with the spell, but seriously itd make a great story.
I loved every inch of this story, you did a spectacular job. Thanks so much fir sharing!
GlambertMatt chapter 36 . 2/12/2014
So that was awesome. Loved it.
GlambertMatt chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Damn this story has me completely hooked. It is 3.30am and I am still up reading this wonderful story. I am forcing myself to stop and get some sleep but I do look forward to reading some more when I am home from work tomorrow. Well done so far on such a great story.
GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I just found this story, too bad that it is so late here at the moment and I should go to bed. But I seen the summary and then I realized you were the same author who wrote one of my favourite stories - Must Love Quidditch so I had to start reading. I will definitely read a bit more tonight and the rest tomorrow sometime.

That was an excellent start, and a great twist. I was not expecting that to be a Polyjuice Ginny. Well done.

Matt
sun98 chapter 37 . 2/5/2014
This was a really good story :)
CreateImagineWrite chapter 37 . 5/12/2013
But... but... YOU NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE BONDING CEREMONY. *pouts pitifully* I want MOOOOORE. *sigh*, darn you, you excellent writer you
Maura16 chapter 37 . 5/6/2013
Well I hope you're proud of yourself- I read this fantastically wonderful fic instead of studying for very important exams that start in a ridiculously short time. Humph.
Buuuuuuttttttt I have to say I adored it! The way you made Ginny and Ron and Molly and the other Weasleys realistically horrible, and the intricacies of the divorce case were so detailed and well thought out... I loved that part of it!
And then the smut was fantastic obviously :-)
Although I have to say I was kinda like 'Corvus? Really?' but Corey is lovely ;-D
Amazingly amazing! (see what I did there?)
Maura16 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Again sorry for the language but what a fucking bitch!
On a lighter note, again well done for making such a nice character immediatly hate-able!
Maura16 chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Now if I'm reading a long fic I usually wait til the end to review but this is the best chapter ever! And- excuse my language, and my horrible comment- woohoo! Take that bitch down! Woohoo!
I love Ginny in the canon Harry Potter, and it's fantastically clever how you've twisted it :-)
Anna Hawk chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I just LOVE your stories ! Must Love Quidditch and The Honeymoon are one of my favorite stories on (I've read them multiple times already) ! But this one, jeez ... the moment you thought "yeay they're gonna finally be rid of Ginny" ... there are those turns of events ... I was absolutly riveted ! I just couldn't stop reading ! I've never really been for or against Ginny bashing but I've got to say that you made me hate her so so much in here XD ! Just like in The Honeymoon (though she wasn't nearly that horrible in there) what a bitch ! You are an amazing writer and you've been in my favorite list for as long as I started reading fanfiction (just over a year)! I hope to read more from you soon ! I simply love your style !
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Ginny is just a vindictive biatch who gets what she deserves at the end of the story. I know. The whore deserves to rot in her jail cell.
Spannerspoon chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Absolutelybrilliant!

Ginny is EVIL! Beautifully written, all the characters stayed believable and engaging (even grandad Lucius). Loved it!