Reviews for Rebuilding A Relationship
Gina chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Please continue, this story rocks.
tina chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i think you should of def continue this...plz its never too late
uplandwildgirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love this so far, but please please update some more. I need more, more, more. This really needs to be longer than just a one shot.
xjustsmile chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
ahh! i like this story ]] haha i wonder how nathan will get out of this :) i hope there will be an update! & it'd be cool if you kept on going about the therapy sessions as we didn't get to see much, but it's cool to see how naley went back to naley, if that makes sense ]
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR. THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH. NATHAN WAS SO WRONG FOR TEXTING BROOKE BACK THAT MESSAGE, HALEY NEED TO PAY HIM BACK FOR THAT. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
nickcheer chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
more!

update!

get Naley back to there selves
GreysRookieOncer chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
awesome update soon please
OTHRULEZ08 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Loved it great story
CJ chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Awesome! I always felt like we got cheated on the therapy for Naley, so please continue writing this fic! I adore it!
onetreehillnaleyalways-forever chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great job!

I'm loving this already:)

Love, J.
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
i really liked this story I would love to see you write some more on it with maybe Haley answering Nathan's phone.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This is really good so far! I can't wait to read more!

ud soon!

Jess2303 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
that was very cute... ud soon
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I hope you do update this story b/c it is very cute! I can't wait to find out how the switching cell phones turns out for Naley!
Ravens23Princess chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
great job i love it please ud soon i'm glad someone is doing a story like this...I've had an idea like this some what but totally different in a way...but its nice to read someone elses please ud soon i hope to read more.