Reviews for Five Men Who Didn't Kill Katara's Mother
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/17
Me again- reviewing stuff in backwards order cause I'm insane! The first one was my favorite- how could Katara take from another child what was taken before? (Also, since I didn't say this in my other review, thanks for the Princess Bride reference!)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 6/17
I'm literally laughing out loud right now. Kya and Ursa should start a club, the presumed dead moms club! Maybe Lu Ten's mother and Jet's could join! This was great, well done.
Reason 2.0 chapter 2 . 6/8
I absolute love this concept even still. (I've commented before, but wasn't logged in) Years later, I really want to extend the fanfic with my own twist. Develop each of the original five scenarios as their own full chapter. I love how it makes you think, the 4th was my favorite. O don't know if you log in still, but I'd love to use this an inspiration for a lengthier fic. I'll credit you, of course.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/13
This one is really funny, if a bit strange. I particularly like the ending, especially how much it would mess with the show.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/13
I like 4, but my favorite is 1. I don't like 5 as much, but out of all of them it made me think the most.
nanase12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I read this years and years ago, and it's still on of my favorite pieces to date.
Tiresias-135 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This is pure madness!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This last installment is lolariously awesome.
babyfungus chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
omfg, hahahaha!

this is seriously so awesome. it's always a pleasure reading stories like these. short, unexpected, and COMPLETELY awesome. just - no words.

tucking this away as a favourite for later. XD
sam chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
what the HELL! DO ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE LIVE HERE!
Blackjack chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Kind of wish they went with the second one. HAHA
Tonnocal chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
oh, crack!lol
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Of the first five scenarios, the one that resonated with me the most was "Lesser of Two Evils"; an idea for a story about Honorable!Yon Rha has been bumping around in my brain for months now.

But the sixth scenario actually had me laughing out loud! Even the title's perfect; it's Southern Raiders as Monty Python would have done it!

All in all, Well Done!
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
oh my god... the first one was really cool, I loved all of the different alternate paths Yan Rah could have taken, it was really well written.

The second one was just ... wow. That was really funny. I loved the Princess Bride reference, and the "once you go fire, you never go back" line. I'm still chuckling at the whole piece. And Ursa... do middle aged ladies who leave their homes and families just FLOCK to this town? lol.

Over all, very nice, very different oneshots.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010