Reviews for Five Men Who Didn't Kill Katara's Mother
GinnyAHeron chapter 2 . 9/11
OMG this ending is the best! :D
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 4/27
For years this story has haunted me in it's simplicity. Five situations, each brutally wrought on Katara's soul, with no more than a few paragraphs (or in the last case, six sentences!) to set the scene. Powerful, and some of the phrases you've chosen seem cyclic in nature, especially those well-chosen last lines in the first scenerio.

I love it.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Me again- reviewing stuff in backwards order cause I'm insane! The first one was my favorite- how could Katara take from another child what was taken before? (Also, since I didn't say this in my other review, thanks for the Princess Bride reference!)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I'm literally laughing out loud right now. Kya and Ursa should start a club, the presumed dead moms club! Maybe Lu Ten's mother and Jet's could join! This was great, well done.
Reason 2.0 chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I absolute love this concept even still. (I've commented before, but wasn't logged in) Years later, I really want to extend the fanfic with my own twist. Develop each of the original five scenarios as their own full chapter. I love how it makes you think, the 4th was my favorite. O don't know if you log in still, but I'd love to use this an inspiration for a lengthier fic. I'll credit you, of course.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
This one is really funny, if a bit strange. I particularly like the ending, especially how much it would mess with the show.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I like 4, but my favorite is 1. I don't like 5 as much, but out of all of them it made me think the most.
nanase12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I read this years and years ago, and it's still on of my favorite pieces to date.
Tiresias-135 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This is pure madness!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This last installment is lolariously awesome.
babyfungus chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
omfg, hahahaha!

this is seriously so awesome. it's always a pleasure reading stories like these. short, unexpected, and COMPLETELY awesome. just - no words.

tucking this away as a favourite for later. XD
sam chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Blackjack chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Kind of wish they went with the second one. HAHA
Tonnocal chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
oh, crack!lol
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Of the first five scenarios, the one that resonated with me the most was "Lesser of Two Evils"; an idea for a story about Honorable!Yon Rha has been bumping around in my brain for months now.

But the sixth scenario actually had me laughing out loud! Even the title's perfect; it's Southern Raiders as Monty Python would have done it!

All in all, Well Done!