Reviews for Sweet!
sagey chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
have to agree..J/T kissing so much better then chocolate..loved it

so sweet..hugs
bmaniara92 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Well, I'm not really sure who John, Teyla, and Rodney are. I'm assuming that they are characters of Stargate. Am I right in that assumption? Anyway, this was the first of your fanfictions that I read and I liked it. It was a nice romantic Halloween story. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
reachedfortheemergencybrake chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw, cute! Great job! That was a really sweet story!
nodoubtrox chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
amazingly adorable ) jt chocolate the best fluff sweetness ever
theicemenace chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is a sweet story. I must admit I never thought of John and Teyla together this way. But if she isn't with her baby's father, I guess anything could happen.
Asugar chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
What a fun and great halloween story. The candy and all of it is just darling. I love John and Teyla's interaction here. So cute and charming. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh, this was cute. The only thing that threw me off was Teyla using contractions because she doesn't really use them in the show. Otherwise, great job.
APFW chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
The story was pure delicious fluff! It would have been perfect with some dark chocolate instead.
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Well, that was so sweet I may have to spend an hour on the treadmill to burn off the calories.

Nice job, N.
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
So cute! JT and Chocolate!

*claps wildly*
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I love Halloween fluffy sweetness - especially when it involves John and Teyla! Cute!