Reviews for Marriage of Healing
mika1617 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
good luck for everything
Meo Sunset chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
First thing first, best wishes to your mother. I can't imagine how I would react if something like that happened to my mom, you must have been devastated. Btw, congratulations on your improvement!

Wow, 6 years. I'm surprised that you still have the intention of continuing this story! Thank you so much for that! I can't wait for those updates!

Please make an IY/Bleach/Attack on Titan/Death note crossovers! It's not on your list but.. take it into consideration, please? And maybe, you'd like to put this story in Inuyasha and Naruto crossovers section, it's easier for your readers to find.

Love,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Update! Love the idea! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
hey,aren't u gonna finish this story. i kinda liked it. i hv read ita/kag stories and many of them r half done. i wish there were more of thier stories.
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Although I agree with you on this, I must warn you that there is danger of your story being taken down by a group called 'critics united'. I am simply passing this on as I have also this up on my stories. This piece of info was left to me in a review, I am giving this to you as a friendly warning.
Gothic Lust chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I completely agree. Everything I post has adequate warnings for either violence or mature sexual situations. It is not my problem, but the parent's, if their child reads what they are not supposed to.

On Y-gallery, a site meant for mature content (male/male oriented), is heavily monitored. And if a user is suspected of being under the legal age of 18, then the Mods request legal identification to prove legal age. It is the user's choice to either provide the information, or leave the site. But the site is then completely protected from any idiots sneaking on.

It would be no different to do the same here. Make it so that the age set on the site matches legal documentation of said person in question accessing mature content. And if they do not provide it, simply block access of M and MA content until such time that the user is '18'. On y-gal, they block users for 18 years if no identification is sent, and unlock it only after such time passes or the error is corrected.

It's simple to filter what you're reading. If we can filter profanity from our reviews and PMs, then why can't we filter Mature content?

It's kinda like showing your ID to get into an R movie. Either your of age, or you're not. No parent can help you here.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this loooks like a very promising story please continue it! please please please XDD
GoldenFoxAngel chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Really good start :D please update!
brandy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i really liked this story but i think that the uchiha head should know about kagome and how she is a prodigy. but thats a suggestion i really like your story.
Shadow Hidden By The Moon chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i hope to read more soon.
ShikiKira chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
The story has a really good beginning but how is it possible for Kagome to be a Hyuuga when she has blue eyes? How is that going to be a possibility?
anonroseneverseenbefore chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OMG i can't wait until the next chapter! please update soon!
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 12/15/2009