Reviews for Blinded by your Love
Amakatsu chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I'm trying to remember where I heard this before..._-_ AHFrom Nora! It kinda sorta does the same thing...well anyways, I love this! The mystery and just..everything, it is so interesting and everything I don't know..well I just want to continue reading to find out. I guess development wise it could be better but really there isn't anything...so yeah.
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gosh I love you for these great stories TT_TT
Maximus Blake chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
wow i totaly forgot this story existed, anyway great chapter ill keep a look out for your next chap
keNatZu chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
oh very good story I like, good job
Lance58 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for another great chapter.. please continue
Nevear chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Plzzzz finish this I've been waiting 4 the next chapter D:

I Rly like this story that's y :3
GsweetyP chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
This is really getting interesting, I can't wait what will happen next!

Don't worry if you think the next story will appear for ages, we'll just wait here like a good cute kid

I'll look forward to it! :D
worldisminein21days chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Awesome! I love this story.

By the way what school do you go to?
Maximus Blake chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
good chapter cant wait for next
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
This is getting to be quite intense. Why do they need Konoka for, and why hasn't Setsuna asked for "approval"? This cliffhanger is going to keep me quite antsy until the next chapter. Great story, by the way.
NiGHtsBeta09 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
"This ain't no story!" (ironic, no? 3)

Anyway, thanks for a good read, Wolfy :3

I finished the 6 chapters you have up, and honestly... not too shabby! I like them :3 Looking forward to more!

Ganbare! X3
NiGHtsBeta09 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Nice story, "Fate" ;3

I like how you're adding to the mystery with the storyline, and progressing their relationship more with it :3 It's sounding good, and I don't have any real complaints here! Can't wait for more "
NiGHtsBeta09 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Thanks for another good read, Wolfy :3

Nice details on the characters, and with the story too This chap. was simple, but it told what was happening at least! "

Btw, did Setsuna just become Konoka's familiar spirit? I'm starting to remember the manga we read now, kinda 3 (you know which one I mean)
Lance58 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
please continue... after long waited time you finally updated pls keep it up
NiGHtsBeta09 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Another good chapter :3

Again, I like how you mixed the POVs in different ways to explain the story, or illustrate a scene better! Especially like with the transformation. You made it sound good I wanna see 3

Anyway, looking forward to more, and thanks for the cliffhanger! X3