Reviews for Checkmatrix
Flowslikepixelz chapter 6 . 3/16
:O let the rebellion begin!
Rose Verdict chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
AAAHHHH THE EPICNESH! XDDD
Rose Verdict chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Sorry for the outburst but...

AGENT JOJO? BUBBLES CAN HACK THINGS WITH HER VOICE?! HAS THE WORLD GONE MA-oh. Wait. Duh! *.*' Aheheheā€¦XD
Arjuna1356 chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
Very cool. Almost exactly like the matrix.
Zarius chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
An excellent, original, inredible story which takes the Powerpuff Girls and The Matrix and turns it into something that does not even have to depend on the Matrix film plot to be a classic.

Original characters, not simply re-hashes of Morpheus, are the key to really great fanfics not only that, but the PPGS together have better acting abilitys than Keanu Reeves, FOR REAL.

And Hairy Gregory: NO

This fic, though excellent, can never surpass the original movie, or Reloded or Revolutions, they simply OWN anyone who watches them.
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 2/17/2003
That was really great. You blended a story about The Powerpuff Girls and The Matrix vary well. And it's not just a rewrite of The Matrix but a completely original story. Once again your genious has pulled through.
Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 4/16/2002
What a exciting story. Lots and lots of action. All I can say is WOW! I've seen Matrix, and it was kind of neat to see the girls inserted in the world of Matrix. But I have to say that the chapter 6 should have been a bit longer..I don't know, perhaps more details about how the girls lead their new lives from now on as "saviors" of the "real" world , I guess. Otherwise, it was an awesome fic. :)
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 1/18/2002
WOW! That's about all I can say. This story was truly inspired. I have never seen The Matrix, but, from what I've heard of the film, this is by far better than the original, especially the last chapter. I want to see more of your work! Keep going.

I give this story a score of 11 out of 10! :-
alexander ramirez chapter 6 . 1/17/2002
great story. I never saw matrix but after reading this I'll definitely rent it. the story had quite some twists near the end but I'm glad that the girls proved themselves heroes once again. it can be quite disturbing to find out your world isn't real, but they adapted well.
Unknown chapter 6 . 1/17/2002
How... anticlimatic. I expected just... a little more out of it. Anyway, it was a good atempt. Heck, after I finish with my current project, maybe I'll take a shot at it.
Nobody chapter 6 . 1/16/2002
This is the coolest, most awesome fic I have ever read! The ending's real short but it doesn't matter much anyway.

I love this sentence Buttercup said, "...we're gonna whoop your sorry digital butt right back to the drawing board."
Secret7 chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
Absolutely awewsome.
fanfic reviewer chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
Great up the good work.
Tifu chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
I thought the ending was fine :) It was a bit shorter than normal, but all that had to be said was said. Great fic :D
OJR chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
Another excellent chapter...I have a tiny suspicion about what's going to happen but It's only a guess based on the little I know about you. Well, check you next chapter :D