Reviews for No Words Necessary
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I think Allelujah was the closest one. Hahahahaha!
Offline fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I liked these drabbles! Although, the first one on chapter 3 was *cough-cough* a little pervy. Meh, I like it!
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
This is a great series of fics. The writing is good and the way things are going between Setsuna and Feldt feels plausable.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 3 . 12/10/2012

That The Exia pointed its GN sword at its foe. Setsuna gripped the controls tightly. "Today, we'll end this!" He declared. "I'll defeat you and win her heart! I'll take her away from you! Prepare yourself, Lockon Stratos!" part was EPIC! EPIC I TELL YA!
Mathiasosx chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Quite interesting as most of the SetsunaXFeldt stories I've read are set in season 2. It works even if they are a bit young but still enjoyable. Gonna alert this just in case.
Lucem Yoru chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
hehe. I couldn't help but laugh in this one, espescially the one about Lockon being a pedophile. At first I thought you should've upped the rating but anyways quite funny. I wonder what Tieria's idea would've been
Ichigo1010 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I laughed

This is cute!

Please update soon-!
Pajamaly chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Hi, so since this story was last updated like two years ago you might of forgotten about it...but anyway the story rocks, especially the last chapter, I was cracking up. So thanks for writting and posting it.
just call me Cappy chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
This chapter was my absolute favourite! XD It was hilarious! The scenarios they came up and their dialogue with were so true to their characters! Great characterization, creative premise, and nice flow. Keep writing!
Snowrosex3 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Haha, this made me laugh. Seems like a lot of people like Setsuna and Feldt...they're swaying me from my love for Neil and Feldt ._.
Winnow chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I enjoyed these, you should do more of them.
Zyber Elthone chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I loved Delusions, though I really enjoyed the entirety of 'No Words Necessary' and 'Being A Meister'. Personally, I could see Lichty's and Allelujah's ideas happening. Their the silent types, so Allelujah's is perfect, since they'd also be inexperienced as a couple. Lichty's isn't quite as likely, but it is adorable and plausable to happen. The others were just ridiculous, though I loved the comment about Lockon being a pedo.

I think you should maybe add at least one more chapter, in response to what Tieria thought. Veda's view on the outcome:

Meister Setsuna F. Seiei associating with Coordinator Feldt Grace: Successful.

Meister Setsuna F. Seiei sharing comradeship with Coordinator Feldt Grace: Complete.

Meister Setsuna F. Seiei opening up to Coordinator Feldt Grace: Successful. Expected to rapidly develop towards introvert romance.

Next step: Leak romance media to Coordinator Feldt Grace's computer terminal(s).

Steps remaining to be initiated: Falsify an emergency lock down and ensure that Coordinator and Feldt Grace and Meister Setsuna F. Seiei are contained together, alone. Leave lock down engaged until thirty minutes after romantic actions are being partaken of. Leak R-rated and NC-17-rated romance material to Coordinator Feldt Grace's and Meister Setsuna F. Seiei's computer terminals a week to a month after 'lock down incident'. Arrange/suggest mission requiring Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and Coordinator Feldt Grace to be deployed together, alone. 'Mistakenly' arrange for only one room housing. Maintain mission standing, and continue exposure to romantic and sexual material.

Short term goal: Young love between Coordinator Feldt Grace and Meister Setsuna F. Seiei.

Long term goal: Little Setsuna F. Seieis with pink hair and little brunette Feldt Graces running around Ptolemaios (estimated to be Mark II).

Naturally, I think Tieria would lose all faith in Veda after learning that plan.
FairyGrl92 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
LOL i really liked it at first i was, no way would he act like this, but then i got it. Good story :)
LeeMeru chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
wow! this chapter was pretty funny. I liked sumeragi's and ian-san's interpretation/ delusion XD
El Duckie chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
You're stories sold me on the Setsuna and Feldt pairing. I was kind of, "well, they could work..." before, but I rather like the pairing now. You portray the two in a nice, understated way that is in character and believable.

I hope you write more!