Reviews for Mr Matchmaker
Castro Aguero chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Not bad I like it but you could have some said Hikari or Takeru Tiachi or Daisuke.
Lavender chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Awsome stuff, You should continue :)

Can I hope that there would be some sorato hints :p
fighting hope chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
this is realy funny i you have to wreit more on it and soon.

if the sprlling is wrong sorry
AlyAngel chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
please write more please )
whatwouldprongsdo chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Ooh, I like this.

It's very light-hearted, which is good.

& I like the way you're telling it as well with the little stage directiony-type things.

Hope to see more soon.
SoraxKairi7 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Tai's a trip.

Although i was wondering why tai would ask if kari thinks someone's 'hot'

just seemed a little weird, lol, even though he was teasing her
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009

And interesting

And funny

And weird...

lol xD

The only thing I don't like about this story is that Kari didn't recognise TK :(

That pisses me off...

Some friend she is! PFFT!

Apart from that I like eventually everything about this _ *gg*

Keep on writing _

Uchiha-Kirara
GoggleMaster01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
ATTENTION DIGI FANS!

Do you want to see Tai and the gang go on new adventures? Then try to revive the series! We can do it if there are a lot of us. You can help by making a petition, or boycotting the current season, Digimon Data Squad. This comment will be posted on as many Digimon fanfics rated K-T as I can get it on. If you value Tai, Matt, and the rest of the Season 1 or 2 gang, then do what you can to revive it. Please, fans. You were once the DigiDestined’s worst nightmare. Now, you are their only hope!
t0fura chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Ha ha, I just love it, All the characters are real funny, and especially Hikari! She first has a funny converse w/ Daisuke, them to Taichi, and then w/ TK! It made me laugh a lot, I hope for more of it! Although what I don't like it how there is no: Hikari:"hh"

Takeru:"tt"

i mean in the first chapter, i had no idea who was saying this that!

Overall, the plot is interesting, hoping for more!
FireFairy219 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Your story's going good

I don't think that it's badly written, you've just written short sentences. Normally, I don't like those, because they tend to be poor and inconsistent. But yours are natural and fun to read. Drabbles, who doesn't love them?

x
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Takeru being annoying is the best ,

I really like the way you've written this!
puasluoma chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Awe update asap
Nekocin chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
XDD Ahahah, this is really cute and funny so far. Ahh, the nostalgia of this series. I love how you used dialogue-style between 2 or 3 characters so that it won't get too crowded to understand. I hope to see more of this soon.
TaKari Girl 101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Yo. *Waves*

I LOVED IT! KEEP WRITTING!