Reviews for Afraid of the Dark
AssassinBeta chapter 13 . 3/19
When I clicked onto the next chapter, chapter 12. I had felt an indescribable rage, when I didn't see the comforting little scroll is a light purple C on it for completion. And now that I have reached the end...it still sucks. I sincerely hope you somehow come back again Senpai~ your works are really really good and we miss you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Continue
dubuhiromi chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
This is such a good story, why did you stopped the fic? It's so great, what a shame...
yuri plisetsky chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Ninjas to fairies is quite funny xD
Imadry54 chapter 13 . 6/4/2016
Will you ever updated? Merely curious
Pocky Whore chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
Wow. Let me tell you how great this story is. After being a SasuNaru fangirl for a very long time I've read almost every type of story out there. This one is so original. The entire concept is so well thought out and interesting in a way that typical AU stories are not. The only disappointing thing about this whole story is that it is incomplete. I almost never read unfinished fabrics but the first chapter had me hooked. When I realized it wasn't finished I almost stopped reading but it was so captivating that I just couldn't. I don't expect this will ever get updated or finished, but holy cow if you did update I think I would pool my pants. I have favorites this story and added it to my alerts. You are an amazing writer. I hope you never stop writing.
KiraK.chan chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
EVERYTHING UP TIL NOW WAS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDD AND THERES NOT MORE?! WHAT DO?! Your earlier chapters with how dark and fearful they felt was amazing! And their relationship progressingggggg AND THERES SO MUCH POTENTIAL OMG
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wow ! Fantastic for a start .
kaname-luvr chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Omg I am in LOVE with this story! I started reading yesterday afternoon and didn't stop until I got to chapter 13 at 4am. Definitely amazing as always. I hope you can come back to ff even though it has been years since you last updated but I won't loose hope!
Duong-chan chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Please don't drop the story, things are getting real good and you even named the next chap is Leaving! Don't leave me like this man! That was so cruel!
jupimako chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Oh wow. That was AWESOME! I love how unique this story idea is. I seriously hope you continue this fic someday.
hopelessfreakz chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
update pleaseeee.. this one is so good!
godess bubbles chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
What was so important for Naruto to say? Are they mates now? I loved it!Update soon please!
keltieful chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
I really hope this is finished one day. I've never seen a 'fairy' Sasuke before...
:D

Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is too cute. Whilst maintaining a certain realistic quality. Quite the accomplishment. It's not often that authors can write a deep, caring relationship between the two that isn't just based on hormones and sex.
The 'mate' idea is also refreshing. There is no sudden, overwhelming need to be with this one 'perfect' person. It's chosen and completely optional. I like that.
pennilee chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
... I don't know if I should be scared of the story anymore, like it's like a joke and at the same time it's not. o_o