Reviews for PMD2: The Doom Seed Disaster
x-x-x-x 2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow funny.

I managed to get curious if you have made something like lvl 100 and getting a joy seed.. *rummages through your profile looking for that kind of story*
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Gotta admit that was pretty funny. Doom Seeds decrease the level by one, right? It's been a while since I looked at what they do.
randon m knutson chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
it was a great story but it was short i like short because i dont read very mutch i liked the concept of the story and i might just use this story for some see i am working on a story myself it is called pokemon mysery dungeon explorers os is the name of the human who was turned into a riolu her partner is a pikachu named other members a max the mudkip valentine the vulpix sammy the shaymin ace the arceus and tery the turtwig together they are exploration team enemy is team x-stream bulit up of ray the rayquaza gary the groudon and larry the lugia.i dont mind if you use this as an idea from me.p.s i am a huge riolu fan and so is my friend tyler.
NixillUmbreon chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Suddenly, I want to recruit a Pokemon at level one and give it a Doom Seed. In other words, this is good.
A Lurking Demon of the Night chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was funny! I always wondered what would happen if a Lv1 got hit by a Doom Seed.
What-ch-a-call-it chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
NICE! that was asome **super smiley face*
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOL, nice job in answering a curious question, -

You know, I think I'll try a doom seed on a Level 1 Pokemon to see if that's true..
Alec chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That makes sense. There is no level zero after all. I'm just glad he didn't lose his memory or anything.
Jarkes chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Interesting...
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow, this was a very funny read! Loved it! XD

Poor Rio...having to be born twice and all. I always wondered what would happen if a level 1 pokemon was hit with a doom seed. Probably the same thing that would happen if a level 100 pokemon was hit with a joy seed! Naah. X3

Anyway, nice!
DarkShadow902 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
lol
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aww... so sweet! :D

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, out.
ScytheRider chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hahahahahahahahah.

Nice.

Hahahah.

I should have seen that coming, but I didn't.

Very amusing. Nice work.