Reviews for Defying Sanity
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This was wonderful. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
i like the wicked comparison! I definitely see the similarities and I do think Harley has the biggest vibe hahaha. Gotta say though if Ivy's willing to kill over being rejected i dunno if this is gonna be the healthiest relationship ever, but whatever, cute is cute hahaha
lovesongsfortheloveless chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved this story and thought the concept was really different and interesting. Plus I'm a big fan of Wicked and Ivy/Harley so big gold star to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great story. And I agree with Harley Wicked is THE greatest musical of all time!
Mertiya chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That. Was. Inspired! Lovely job, perfect fit-I've never thought of the Glinda/Elphaba Harley/Ivy juxtaposition, but it REALLY works. Nicely written too! I loved it!
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great, great fic! " You've made me beg, made me cry. You can't be rejecting me again. I don't think I'll live through the night . . . and frankly, I don't think you will either." That line is CLASSIC! Very Ivy, for sure. Thanks for an excellent read :D
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
good work

Aruraya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Sigh... I love Wicked. Thank you for not making this some vapid little songfic. It's cute and meaningful, and it makes a lot of sense. Well done!
The Kat Valentine chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This story combines two of my absolute grandest obsessions- Batman AND Wicked. This brings me FAR too much joy. And, I won't lie, the second I read the name 'Kristin Chenoweth' something in me squealed with glee. This is so wonderfully done. Kudos.
r o t t e n - p e a c h chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was awesome for a one shot! Their interaction were adorable! I loved the humor; it made me smile. X3
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
Altocat chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Excellent! I've always thought of Harley and Ivy as Glinda and Elphie! I've had my eye on your work for a while and I've gotta say, great job:)

Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Kalacyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
In case you were interested, I did a crappy fanart of Harley and Ivy's meeting at the party. You can find it here: kalacyn . deviantart art / We-Deserve-Each-Other-116564969.

I love both Wicked and DC, so this story pretty much made my day. :)
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow, you know that you love someone when your willing to debase yourself in the worst possible way for someone.

Trying to imagine Poison Ivy as the Wicked Witch of the West is to funny. XD