Reviews for Always All Right
ovolamp chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh, I love this.

Wash and River are my two favorite characters and you did them so well - this piece is adorable xD

xoxo ovolamp
broadwaybear chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love it. You've totally got River here. Her personality, and Wash's, is completely perfect. I love it, it's so good and it makes me want to cry for poor River. It really fits, great job.
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
RionaEire chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I really think your River stories are so cute. Your simplistic and spare writing with the repeated use of her name are interesting because they make the stories sweet, is that your intention because if it is you succede marvelously and if it isn't then you still do something notable without trying to. Why doesn't Wash want her up on the bridge? He should be more flexable, no need for Simon to come until she got sad but then she got happy again so everything is good again. I felt that your clear beginning and end which were much the same were very intriguing, the concept of the memories that are sometimes there at scary times and then float away like the ships you mention. I also like your use of repeated words and phrases.

macisgate chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was beautiful and brilliant. Loved it. And a great idea of putting it between Wash and River. That's an awesome duo.