Reviews for TrickorTreat
paper0clip chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Anticipating to see.../read Jake's costume.

Very nice job with Nessie's. :D

(voted)
edwardluver101 chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
another fantastic chapter keep up the great work I can't wait for more!
callie258 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
great chapter!

i've voted! except it will only let you vote once so i can't vote again...

nessie's outfit sounded awsome!

can't wait for more!
bizarre.ponies chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
your story is awesome! i can't wait for the rest!
Twilighter80 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I love Nessie's costume!

Update soon please!
sugaandspice4990 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I really like your story. Its really good and the story line is a lot of fun. I like that Renesseme and Jacob are dating, I was wondering how old Renesseme is, that has confused me a bit. Great job! Can't wait for the rest of the story!

Sugaandspice4990
TeigraLyall chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
cant wait to read more
SarcasticLoner chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
i loved nessie's costume and are quite looking forward to Edward's reaction. I am also quite curious as to what Jake is going to look like. Hope you can update soon!
griffin.wings chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I love it! This is the best Jake/Nessie fic I've read so far! (and I've read quite a few xD) so... keep the good work!

And, want me to help you with your spanish? I can write my reviews in spanish and you learn while reading! So, what do you think? (it's my excuse so I don't have to write in English, my English really sucks xD)

I really wanna see Jake in his vampire costume, he must look really great! (poor Jake, though xDD)

So yeah, I'll stop the babbling right now, I'll be waiting to read the next chapter! And... that’s it (for now...)
dahlingrae chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
OME! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lid C chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
LOL omg i loved this. her costume is to cute. i cant wait to see how Jacob looks XD. i love the way you write XD
Beneath The Shining Stars chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Wow, that costume sounds so cool! I wish I could wear it next halloween!

I can't wait to see what Jacob will look like!
mimimusiclover18 chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
ARG! i was like, WHAT? NO! when you stopped. I think this is my favorite chapter. It was the one that actually talked about them spending time with each other alone and loving each other. I LOVE IT! its too adorable. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
citricwolf chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
omg it's so cute, I like it please continue
Demon is dead chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
This is great and for nessie wolf costum it shold have black wolf ears with a silver tip with the tail the same with a siver tip and its bushy! she wears all black! lame I know but i like it! keep it up!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »