Reviews for TrickorTreat
111111111111111111111111111112 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
*snifle* i cant belive you ended this story dude ur a kick ass writer keep it up i will follow all your stories remember

KICK ASS WRITER U R

keep it up shit this sounds funny lol
Twilighter80 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
Sorry to see it's over. But I loved it. D I laughed when the chocolate melted in Jake's hand.
edwardluver101 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
WOW that was an absolutely briliant chapter although I'm really sad it's over great job! the other one-shots sound great too!
KJShepherd chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
ur a great writer! u made me laff with the whole "my precious" thing. and i charlie was pretty hilarious too. i loved it wen edward was the one who called him. bt ne ways tht was a great way to end it!
SarcasticLoner chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
i loved the story, and i look forward to reading your new one.
griffin.wings chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
OMG! xD this is fantastic!

poor, poor Charlie! I swear xD I feel kind of bad for him! locked in his house, surrounded by mythological creatures he doesn't want to know about! xD I just love it! it was genius to write the first part from his point of view!

xD I've never thought about how the chocolate should react when in the capable hands of the pack... what a waste of chocolate!

I love the phrase: “Man I hate it when my capacity for being a freak causes my chocolate to melt everywhere,” again, pure genius xD

we'll ever know what Alice is going to do? how her revenge will be?

this was great! I loved it! hope to read another one soon!
William Wolvenheart chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
*hats off*

It was a Marvelous story, thanks for taking your time to invent and write it.
emma217 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
wow that was a great story i so sad to see it end but i loved reading it thank you!
callie258 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
wow is it really over?

great chapter!

great story!
Longstockings chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
aw. now its all over. :(

ending with a chocolate coated jacob. haha

i liked the charlie bit... and how edward called him. that was clever.

cant wait for the one-shot. should be interesting. hehe

xox
sugaandspice4990 chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Good job! I really liked this story!

Happy Writing!

Sugaandspice4990
Beneath The Shining Stars chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Good chapter! D

Aww, the end? (
Lambofthenight chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
I really loved this story! Great Job!

HAHA Chocolate covered Jacob anyone?
paper0clip chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
loved the charlie pov, it was nicely done. I laughed in this chapter. Good ending.

Looking forward to the new stories
Demon is dead chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
NO! It's can't end but all well It was funny I still think that Nessi and Bella thorw popcorn at them would been funny
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »