Reviews for TrickorTreat
chi chi chi hunney senpai chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
I really love the whole story!

I think the last chapter should have Renesmee and Jacob sharing a proper kiss, as I think they deserve it! :D

Good work!
Annie Little chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
I think the idea for their costumes was freakin' hilarious! Good job!
TastingInsanity chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
Hey, I just finished all the chapters and figured I'd write a review for the whole story in one review thingy! XD So I love this story so much and can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks

Jeanne
MissHollywood18 chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
well you know i love the way you write ... im really glad your writing this:) ... cant wait to see the next chapter ... and i definatly think you should finish writing called home after your finished this story

Tori
William Wolvenheart chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
Yes, FF login/review system was down for quite some time... I guess a week or a bit less.

Anyhow, Poor Jacob :-p You make me feel sorry for him.

Will
emma217 chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
omg i cant believe its coming to an end. one of my favorite stories.
callie258 chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
yes i know i'm amazing...

neh just kidding!

great chapter!

hehe stupid jake!

can't wiat for more!
The PenName Duplicate chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
Alice sounds really menacing. Looks like Jacob is gonna end up in the dog house.
Musicmochroidhe chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
No! Not the end! I'm sad now... *does most convincing puppy-dog-pout in existance* I know I'm guilty of not seeing your poll of what ideas are up next, but I'm heading there as soon as I finish writing this! I hope you're thinking of doing a kindof sequel to this one, cause I LOVE how you portray Jake and Nessie's relationship, it's the best I've read yet! Hm... They could do a Thanksgiving special where the Cullens make an entire feast for the Werewolves and not a scrap of food is left... werewolves being black holes when it comes to food. idk, it's an idea, right?
Lambofthenight chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
I liked this Chappie! Good Job.
Demon is dead chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
this was great and I think it should like Alice and Jake get into a yelling fight about the costume and Alice think Jake did it on purose and Bella and Nessi just watches and thorws popcorn at them telling them to stop. Keep it up demon
LadyVivianeNight chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
Ohh thank you. good job.
griffin.wings chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
ahh... yeah, so I'm writing this as I read, so, sorry if it gets a bit confusing...

I loved all of the picture taking scenes! Edward is cruel! I love him! poor Jake, though, letting Nessie win or defending the honor of the pack? love it!

it's sad that the Cullens can't get into the Quileute lands, I know it's absolute canon and all, but, with Jake and his pack with the vampires... they should trust the Cullens! is too much to ask? (don't answer that xD)

shouldn't Quil's mom know about the wolfs? I mean, she married an Ateara, if Sue Clearwater knew, she should know too... right?

mhh, I love Embry (in general) so, I might react a bit... don't know... I just have to say that, I don't think Embry would've reacted like that, Paul perhaps, even Jared, but, Embry and Quil are Jake's best friends, so, they might make fun of him, but, in a good friendly way, not like that... and, I'm sure you explained that at the beginning, but, aren't Quil and Embry supposed to be in Jake's pack?

ah... now I understand, poor Embry, he was such a nice guy and that Paul just gets in and ruin him... even so, I still love Embry, he's sweet

I love Quil and Claire! they're so cute! poor guys, though, having to endure all that just because of their girls...

oh God, I really hate Paul! I hope Jake beats him... I'll be sorry for Rachel, though, I'm sure Paul will go crying to her, and she will get mad with Jake, good thing he doesn't live with them any more! yai! i knew that deep inside him, Embry is still a good guy (yeah, I know, I'm crazy, I don't know anyone besides me that likes him)

I got here before the fic ended! I'm pleased! I'm scared of Alice... poor, poor Jake! xDD

like always, I love the story! hope to see another chapter soon! I'll be here to review it! (I hope...) so... keep up the good work! we'll be waiting! and... I think the review got a bit aggressive... sorry 'bout that!

(and as usual, sorry 'bout the spelling too u)
SarcasticLoner chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
o the alice/jacob faceoff should be good, i hope. i loved how nessie taunted him with his pants, as well as her new power, sorta. another great update and i cannot wait for the next one!
Hawkins chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
Hysterical. Can't wait to see Alice's rage. :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »