Reviews for The Princess' Rival
luvdawinx chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is a lovely story! So are you going to update Finding the Ideal or what? That's right, I'll R&R on these ones on how great they are too! I'll even pester you about Finding the Ideal on each story if I must too! On and on the pestering will be until I have reviewed each chapter on every story you have ever written! Still loving this story, though!
Blood Masks chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
OMG! That was so good... I'm at a lost for words XD

I just love the pro-homosexual Santa, who's also a friend of Shinou's (?) !
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Oh gods, Shinou knows Santa Claus? LOL
Ryoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
good thing Greta got jealous! i was getting jealous myself! i wont allow any other person to be Yuuri and Wolfram's daughter other than Greta! -hmph's stubbornly-
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
3 paragraphs in, that little brat needs a spanking...
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So cute-I'm glad that Lousy Louisa didn't get adopted after all-she was totally awful. I love Greta here-she's too cute! I can understand why some people can't stand her-she can be awkward to put in during a Yuuram make-out session, but she deserves all the affection, cuz she's really cute, and what's a fairytale without a little cute princess who loves her parents(in this case daddies) after all?

P.S. Are you planning to continue this, in any case? It doesn't say Complete.
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very nice oneashot

It was very well written

And the Yuuram part was awesome!
7blackrose chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
awwe. :) cute story..
DejiDenja chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw. This was so cute!
XEOHE chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aww! I like this fic for the fact that it shows how good a father Wolfram really is.. this really isn't given so much light in the anime, and I absolutely love it when he's together with Greta.

Ohh, the Yuuram!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
update it soon
dela1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I really like your story just a some spots kind of cofused me bt all in all it was good
LacieFujoshi chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great story!

To tell the truth, I'm not really into liking Greta (sorry). There's something in Greta that I don't like and I really don't know why.

I know that this is a great story because it made me like Greta a little bit more.

Not to be offensive but may I point out something that I think needs a little attention?

You see, I noticed that some of the pronouns you used were a bit wrong though I guess you were thinking of something else that's why maybe you typed in the wrong one...

Even if, for me, there was a problem with the pronouns in some-not all-sentences I still really like your story.