Reviews for Power Play
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a very interesting story, I enjoyed it and it's unique views. W
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Interesting fic! Very unique interaction. Nice.
rapturesrevenge chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very, very interesting. I really like this...the historical tie-in with history...utterly fascinating. Lovely!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
awesome!
insomniac22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
you should write more mate really good so far love history my self keep going
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
brilliently written
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Yay, you finally wrote another Hellsing fic. As always, I enjoyed this one, and I'm glad you changed the name. Power Play just seems to fit this better than Pied Piper. Like in your other fics, the interactions between Alucard and Integra were great! :) (The only part I wasn't crazy about was where you said "he generally ignored her when she walked into a room" I have a bit of a hard time imagining Alucard even pretending to ignore his master. It just seems a little... disrespectful and a bit out of character, considering how important she is to him. However, that's a minor hangup considering that the rest was so good.) The historical references were a nice touch too. Anyway, thanks for writing another Hellsing one-shot.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh, thank you so much! I loved the history and the references, it was very enriching! It's so interesting to see this side of Alucard, and you wrote this well. Thanks again, and Happy Halloween!

I posted mine in the Hellsing comm, since I already post too much on here ;P