Reviews for Get Out Alive
Saga-Kieto Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Kieto&Saga: *eto sits at computer. Aga stands behind the chair.* ...

Saga: *eyes widen pushes eto out of chair* move! *and sits down.* PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT!

Kieto: *gets up and looks at aga* hey I was reading that!

Saga:*glares* and I'm printing it! I love it! *hits print once more.* I love horror and gore! Keep it up and I might fav you write...
visomnia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I really loved this!
some of it reminded me of the movie 'Killer Clowns from Outer Space' lol i don't know why though
sweetfoxiiviper chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
well to tell you the truth i rellllllly liked it i thought it was grate i just wish i knew if neji found something good anuff to make him not hate on naruto and forget his anger and hate for naruto its kinda sad thinking neji would try to hunt him down over something like that so since i dont know im going to pertend that neji fell in love and he was able to live happly and forget his anger and hate at naruto and gaara
Yvonne chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Loved the story ;)
Moon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I was listening to that song while reading this too...
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow! You wrote a 40 page oneshot! Amazing! Nice! I love GaaraXNaruto! I love Naruto as a slave especially when Gaara is the master. But I want to hear Naruto call Gaara master cause it would be amazing! Master Gaara!

Rating: 9/10 (Need more smut!)
Cuban Diamond chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I am so late in reviewing but I had to comment! This fic is awesome! A sequel featuring Neji's revenge and Naruto's past would be awesome. I think the fic would be more appealing if you divided it into 2 chapters to make it easier on the reader as well as go more in depth to Naruto's character. But this is WAY cool and made my Halloween!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
! write a sequel! this is really good :D

love me ;)
letterbee96 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
GAANARU RULES!

The fact that this was a very enticing fic was what kept me reading it and trust me, I don't regret it one bit! \O/ Good JOB!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was awesome. From start to finish I couldn't look away.
CarelessWhisper23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i just dont know what to say this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read all of your storys are awsome. i dont write reviews that much but i just had to on this one and i cant wait to read other storys from you all of the ones ive read so far are just as good as this one keep up the good work

~CW
Rini-Rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Omg, this has to be the cutest GaaNaru I have ever read! Loved the plot and everything! Very good! Your so awesome! XD keep writing this pairing!
Chloe Anastos chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Naruto grumbled. "Naruto Uzumaki."

Gaara smirked. "Gaara Sabaku."

Naruto blinked. For some reason that name rang a bell but he couldn't place his finger on it.

If you write a sequel (PLEASE!DO!) Then you should give some back story, because this makes it sound like they know each other. Along with following the Neji thing.
Chloe Anastos chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I am speechless that was so awesome. It was compelling and amazing. I am definitely going to tell my friends to read it. Heck, I will make them read it (they will thank me later). Please keep writing fan fictions.
Luckout22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That is such scarificly(is that a word)cute story i luv it u should make a seqeul like when Neji finds them and kidnaps Naruto and Gaara and Sasori and Deidara have to save him and stuff...yeah that would be so awesome.-smiles-