Reviews for Deceptions and Seductions
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Usually I tend to wait until the last updated chapter to review a story I like but I can tell I will like this story so I want to encourage you to get back on the band wagon and start writing again!

B.F.
Noverael Parabatai chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I. Am. Going to kill that Drevak Demon. It will die. I's life is over for ruining that. I guess I knew nothing would really happen since this is T... but still.

Anyway, I love it, it's beautiful and I love it.
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh wow this is beautiful! You've got an amazing writing style and a intriguing plot, this is totally believable as part of the book.
Omgosh chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is the only Jace/Alec fanfic I can read. None of the others match up to it at all, it is so perfect. Please please continue! Your Jalec writing ability is freaking amazing, and its perfectly lemonish without being hardcore smut, which is amazing! Love love love 3
Emyon chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Whoa. You should definitely keep this up, best story of this series I've found! Tho I wish this story would be rated M.
animefangirl55 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
NO NO NO! DON'T STOP THERE! You've got to finish this! It's amazing and hot and sexy and I want to read what happens! So PLEASE UPDATE!

(Change the rating to M while your at it and write all the lemony goodness this fic deserves!)
BornNephilium chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
HOLY FUCK HOW COULD YOU STOP THEIR IT WAS HOT! anyway update your amazing
Laura Scofield chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
I absolutely love this! Your writing is amazing, and your portrayal of the characters is brilliant! Your Alec/Magnus part was my favourite I've ever read in any fic so far :D
Brandini86 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh my holy wow..I liked the jalec and all but the malec was friggin amazing *_*
Ireadalot chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I LOVE your writing!
Ireadalot chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I really liked how you showed Clary. I thought (as much as I love Cassandra Clare) that in the CoG she forgave Jace way too easily. You gave her that fiery edge everyone says she has. However, I'm not so sure about the whole Jace and Alec thing.
lunareclipse3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
*dies*

I'll assume it's over (its been 2 years!) and that was an awesome place to end. I mean SQUEE! It just too much x3 . I'm glad it ended Malec, now all is right in the world.

Sadly I cannot get the image of shirtless Jace, Magnus, and Alec out of my head. Especially not Alec.

You have to be totally proud in what you wrote cause it was pure WIN.

Lots of love,

lunareclipse3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
An even more awesome lines:

"Making out with a stone." and

"He wasn't the wrong piece at all. Jace just wasn't the right puzzle."

The latter explains everything so perfectly and is so... profound?

And I'm so happy Alec figures out he loves Magnus. That part was written excellently.

Alec's funny at the end- at least to me :)

lunareclipse3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
The end is so ha.

Everything you write is excellent, and everything Jace and Alec say to each other rocks. Even the part when they aren't making out is awesome, i.e. the beginning.

There were lots of FTW lines but it would take to long to specify them so I'll say Magnus's angry speech and:

"If you keep making the healing runes like this, I'm not going to be able to even look at a stele without—"

That was so made of WIN.

lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I just noticed with shame that although I've read this a billion times I never reviewed...

So, I was pissed with Clare for not letting Alec do anything when I'm sure he would have. And here, he did :D, yes he most certainly did. So -bleeping- awesome. I j'adore how Jace is only using Alec to forget, that it doesn't mean anything to him. I wouldn't want it any other way because it's more realistic.

Lunar

P.S. A shameful Paris Hilton moment. I say 'That's hot'.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »