Reviews for Deceptions and Seductions
poodlehair92 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I just want you to know, I got to the end of chapter four, saw that there was no arrow to move forward and literally said, outloud "Oh f**king hell no!" I then checked the last time this has been updated and lost some more hope. However I am begging you

**gets down on knees and turns on puppy dog eyes**

Please, please PLEASE update this! Please. I don't even know what else to say except I adore this story(especially the Alec/Magnus stuff) and would be incredibly enthralled if you would update.

AND, to add to the pressure, I'm adding this to my story alerts. Just in case.

thanks in advance **hint**hint**
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think i just died from the awesomeness D:
Ni-chan9 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
o.O
Ni-chan9 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
And this is when the story starts to go downhill... *sad face* :( I'm sorry, I just love Jace/Alec together! Dx I freakin hate Alec/Magnus .o *cringe* Also Jace/Clary *urge to beat her* But really truly wonderful writing! :D *two thumbs up* xD
Ni-chan9 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
OH, MY GOD! LOVE!
Fan123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX I really wanted it to be AlecXJace 2gther:(

That's why i searched THOSE 2 x( But FANTASTIC FANFIC! :3 *Ecspecially the 1st chapter* /
Wow chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
A seriously breath-taking fanfic. I've never read a "lime" before but oh my goodness, i could read this one over and over again! I'm emploring you to write a descriptive story such as this one about Jace and Clary. I cant help but wonder, if you can have me shaking over a gay story, what would happen if it was a stright one?
Nehali chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I love me some angsty Magnus and Alec scenes!
Nehali chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
beautifully written!
Courtney1990 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Well, I have to say this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I've been reading fics for a few years now (5 or 6 years maybe? Since I was 13? That sounds like a really long time lol).
Yeah up till now the best fic I have ever read was 'Twisted Logic' which was Harry/Hermione. I just found a link to a repost so here it is if anyone wants to check it out: fanfiction./story/8101
So what can I say about this? I think you went just far enough with the intimacy, it would have seemed crass if you went any further. LOVE Jace/Alec! Favourite pairing ever in whole of fanfiction reading. It seems this story has come to an end, but if you were to write more, or another J/A fic, I would definently read it. :)
Thank you for some truly enjoyable reading!
fjdksla chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
please update already! :))
Perlenprinz chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I absolutely adore this fanfiction! Your style is much too amazing...

it is impossible for me to describe it.

I loved the way that Alec and Jace went...

though I would have rather liked them to end up together...

their relationship was described so beautifully!

I'm very curious for how it will continue
rednblack-cat chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
update soon? please :D

prety pretty pls ice cream sundae with magicy magnus on top? :D

i cant wait to see where this goes... idk if i missed this or not, but are clary and jace still in the house/cottage thing? if so... lol

cant wait for more, and i hope it comes soon!
freer chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
I liked the story until you ended up hooking Alec up with Jace. It ruined the story for me. If he's just up gonna end up with Magnus, you should change it to Magnus/Alec. BLAH
Cassandramew chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

-blushes- OMG

that was the hottest thing i have ever read in my entire life xD /

no words describe the awesomeness, i bow before you
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »