Reviews for Deceptions and Seductions
catharine chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
NO! haha you can't sop updating now!

pleeaasse update for my sanity :D
Acherona chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I love your descriptions of Alec and Magnus, I really like that Alec has realized that it is Magnus that he wants. I look forward to read more from you.
whiterabbit90s chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
OH MY GOSH! This is the greatest story EVER! I completely love it! Magnus is so awesome... I cannot describe his total awesomeness he's so awesome...
rachelalexandra chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Gosh, raunchy! And, somehow, immensely satisfying... although I worry a little about what that says of me. Brilliant descriptors, good attention to keeping them in character; well, mostly- anyway. Not so much Jace, but that matters little. Looking forward to more! This will be my new guilty pleasure.
heth chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
pretty good though i am disappointed that he is with magnus i liked the jace alec action hope you write more
Aphrail chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! More! THIS IS GREAT! XD the whole time I was holding breath in Anticipation, and then gasping for air when i noticed that I was going to kill my self if i didnt breath! BEST FANFIC EVER!do we ever get to hear about whats happning with clary and jace atm? Cuz I REALLY REALLY wanna know XD

Aphrail.. AKA Dolly
insaneoreo chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
WTF! where the hecks the rest?
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was breathtakingly gorgeous, written with the talent of a true professional.

Your words seemed to flow and move with the grace that only certain authors possess, drawing me in and making me hold my breath with the anticipation until my face nearly turned blue.

I adore your interpretations of Jace and Alec, describing the arrogant insults and fiery passion that only they possess. Your way of writing out the kiss and the actions that followed was mindblowing and captivating, and I truly love it. Wonderful job!

M
AnOldAndNowDelinkedAccount chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
People like you, good author, are the reason why I continue to read fanfiction.

Thank you so much for fixing this scene. As I was reading it in the book, I had to stop and pen an (immensely inferior) alternate scene, since Clare so quickly tosses the idea away and I was pretty sure Alec would take some kind of action. I couldn't accept the claim that he wasn't really in love with Jace when it was so obvious in the first book. You, however, made everything palatable and believable (and wonderfully steamy). I would have been happy with just chapter one, but I'm ridiculously delighted to find you fixing the whole book.

You have amazing jokes, metaphors, and descriptions. Everyone is in character, and I could see all of this happening in the book, except that Clare wouldn't put lime in (which, of course, makes you superior). Please continue? ((Also, I see you're working on a book. Do publicize!))
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
*flails* Ohmaigawd. If you don't update this -really- soon, I think I might explode. Like seriously. Blood and guts and rainbow sparkles all over the place, it won't be pretty.

*bounces around*
Tokyo Tea chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is unbelievable. SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Oh my lord, this is the BEST story I've found yet in this forum, and it kills me that you may not even get around to finishing it. I base this statement upon the fact that it has been almost a whole year since your most recent update.

First off, your writing is fantanstic. Your dialog is witty, your writing is descriptive, original and - dare I say it - perfect. And that is coming from a very critical writer and reader.

So, I noticed something that made me smile...did your previous story, Untouched, have any literary referances in this one? I only wondered because I read that one right before reading Deceptions and Seductions. Little hints I caught like the "object" dropped in Alec's pocket in Untouched was the speaking stone in Deceptions and Seductions and how Magnus told Alec back then not to come back to him until he had made up his mind was again another referance from Untouched. Anyways, I'm not sure if any of that was intentional, but it was very cool nevertheless!

I'm begging you to finish the next chapter. Please, oh please! You have such amazing talent.
icaughtkira chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Wow.

I am a total yaoi fangirl and I thank you so much for this. You write so well, it was perfect.

Thankyou so much for sparing me having to listen to Clary. I like how that was left out. Really.
luv4ed chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Please update...u were able to make this scene romantic and exciting without being raunchy, so kudos!

After the love scene it would be nice to see Jace get a little jealous at what magnus and Alec have...i mean it would only be fair that Jace start to fell what Alec has felt since Clary arrived.

Please Update Soon!
luv4ed chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Love this story so far...the scene in the book where jace challenged Alec to kiss him...i always thought that Jace never gave Alec enough time to act before claiming that Alec didn't really love Jace.

I've been waiting for a little bit of Jace and Alec fun for awhile. Plus Im glad Alec realized that it wasnt because he wasn't good enough for Jace but that Jace wasn't good enough for him. (the puzzle analogy was perfect)

The way u had magnus and Alec come to be was way better than the way they came to be in the COG
Literary Cookie Monster chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
You REALLY need to finish this story. Your writing is quite possibly better than than the original author's. You have better timing, and -dare I say it- far better subject matter. You are able to cause just as much feeling in the reader as you intend for the character. It's absolutely wonderful. I've waited a while for you to finish this story, and since you haven't, I feel the need to lodge an official complaint. Perhaps you needed reminding? I hope so, because if you lost interest, I would be very sad. You've created far too fabulous a story in your borrowed world.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »