Reviews for Deceptions and Seductions
Shanne chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
'“Is she still here, then? In Alicante?” Simon pressed.'

*giggles* I think that was supposed to be Sebastian.

Oh, dear... My heart simply aches for Magnus. He's so... sad. *sigh* I could kill Alec for being such an idiot right now.

*tilts head* Is there any chance that I could persuade you to tell me which is going to be the main pairing in the end? Jace and Alec or Alec and Magnus?

Also... You turn my brain to mush. I'm surprised I've some semblance of coherence left. And also... Damn you! You left it on a cliffhanger! *wails* Why'd you do that? *is excited about the next chapter*
yareader chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
It is 1:30 in the morning and I just read this. They are interrupted by WHAT? Oh, this is great. I think Alec will kill this thing with his bare hands.
suicidemouse chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
... xD

THAT WAS FRICKIN' FUNNY!

Okay, so I whimpered a little when Magnus was all sad. -pats- But this was incredible. I laughed out loud quite a few times. "Jerry Springer couldn't make this sh!t up!" xDD
Ambiguous Rose chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
I'm back to my... "Wow" comment. Wow...wow...WOW...

The end of both of the chapters insofar have been rather cruel, you know. Still... wow...

Glad that wasn't a one updating quickly.

Wow... great chapters!
colourpearl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Update Son!

Is this gonna be a Alec/Jace fic?

(Pst, who's Aline?)
Ambiguous Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow... Oh wow... that was really... wow... I think that's all I can say about it. Besides that was a great story. Wonderful job, greatly written... wow.

Awesome!

Was that a one-shot, or are you continuing? If you are, then please do so soon.

Wow.

Ambiguous Rose
suicidemouse chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That... was so hot I couldn't breathe.

...

...

God, Alec is hot. -dies-

I loved this like you wouldn't believe, which is quite an accomplishment, especially since I'm so incredibly dedicated to Magnus/Alec and Jalec makes me cringe. Awesome work. I'm just fearing for poor Magnus in this fic.
Belle26 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I think I just drooled. I also think I'm developing a crush on Alec?

I love this story, I can't wait to hear more :)
dncr1010p chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Very powerful writing! I loved the story line, most people (including me) write about Jace and Clary haha. But Jace and Alec very different and I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapters :D
Jace And Edward Fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
wow. that was good
notsurewhy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
wow. great writing, update soon!
puddled chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I agree! This was all sorts of amazing! And Jace was right on! I've melted! I need more more MORE!
Shanne chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*drools* You've just rocked my world with this chapter. I'm definitely, definitely looking forward to the next one.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8