Reviews for Some Things Are Beyond Near
Reader chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Huh - unusual. This is the first time I've seen an Ouija board mentioned on FFnet.

I wonder what happened with Lidner and Near. And how does Naomi fit into all this? (maybe she interfered when Lidner blacked out, but I don't know)
AreYouReady chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Oh my God twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!
Love it. Loveitloveitloveit. I'm gonna go read all your other fics now.
Tale of Thyme chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
What an amazing ending!So beautiful!You've done such a great job!
kisshufan4ever chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
That was so so awsome :D
Rein Mikazuki chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Well it might not be anytime close to Haloween but I still really enjoyed this! See this is why it's widely regarded as stupid to try to mess with the dead...stuff like this happens D: Still it was a great story, insane little B makes a great ghost :D I'm glad Near and the rest of the SPN made it out alive though! Of course it was all thanks to the great L, Mello, and Matt :D They all get a round of applause!
Fairylust chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
OMG!

I luved this story soooooooooooooo much!

It's so awesome!

I luv this ending and I luv how you included Matt and Naomi! Thewriting was terrific, too! Oh my gosh I'm gonna add this to my favs!

U r a great writer!

:D

Pwease write more great stories such as this!

I'm gonna be gushing about this to some of my friends for days!

Oh, poor them! Lol!

;P

~Fairylust~
Melody Syper Carston chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
oh my god i loved this! must fav!
lawlitachi chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Bravo! Ghosts are one thing, and mixed with Death Note? Brilliance. I really did enjoy this I especially loved the reference to a ghosts abilities. Like the smells, and manifestations.(No wonder they rarely show!) Keep up with the great works.
ShadowStep of MoonClan chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
B wasn't a bad guy, he was from Whammy's. A place where they warped mind's of children to become the best, and the Shinigami's eye's B had were no help. B became crazed with Death, and B knew he couldn't be the Best if L was alive, or could still solve any case he wanted, The LABB murder cases were just that. B was a prodotype, not a back-up. And another thing, i don't really get the ending, i know about Naiomi, but the other thing's, N cannot be B, Near didn't want to be B, that kind of thing, and why did you bring in Naiomi so quickly? I didn't expect the last sensice, other then that, i love this! It should be the next live-action movie! Really!

Maybe, if you don't like it, or if you think it should be revised, may i re-write it in my own style? i swear i won't claim anything.
Dance Away chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Great story :D
Grey chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
This was EPIC! Engaging the entire way through and an excellent ending. I love it. :D
Constance32 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Wow! That was so intense! Naomi gets a mention! Hooray! So she was the one who helped Near. Amazing story.
Constance32 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
This chapter reminds more of an action movie somehow. I guess Near's curiosity landed him in hot water.
Constance32 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Cool, the return of Mello. Having L communicate through the computers was very creative! This chapter kept me engaged all the way. I'm going to read the rest tomorrow night!
Constance32 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Wow. Near's been possessed. This is definitely horror.