Reviews for The End of the Honeymoon
Windchimed chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Very sweet and well-written, though I found myself wondering if Elizabeth answered his declarations... If not, that might be why he said the words so rarely.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
lovely.
Colleen chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Thoughtful story please more!
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
That was sweet. Thanks
gloriannys.baez1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Perfect. I must say that I was más at you as I always imagine Darcy as reserved I'm public but passionate in private. Nevertheless your impression of the couple relationship is different and I liked it a lot. Thanks for showing me that reserved love is also romantic
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
aw so sweet :)
Filiafamilias chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was simply beautiful. Short but heartfelt. Well done!
Betty Mills chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is really a lovely little story. Thanks for writing it.
jareya chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
*sigh* How beautiful.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nicely done. Full of emotion.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Good.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was the very first Pride and Prejudice fanwork I ever read - years ago - and I'm so happy to have found it again because I loved it to pieces.

The characterizations of Darcy and Elizabeth are wonderful; not too reserved or too over the top. The specific scenes you chose were especially lovely and poignant reflections of different moments in their marriage. It tugs at my heartstrings and just makes me sigh blissfully by the end.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Undoubtedly, this is one of the sweetest Pride and Prejudice fics in the internet. Love your realistic characterization of reserved Mr. Darcy who is madly in love with Elizabeth. Thanks so much sharing this, and I hope you continue enriching this fandom with more of your stories :D
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful! Although everyone in fanfictiondom seems to agree that Fitzwilliam Darcy might very well be a passionate man, I like how you've stuck on to Austen's passive version- and yet made him as endearing as ever... one of the nicest after P&P stories I've ever read. Well done!
S.C.Mema chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wonderful little bite of D & E's life together. I love the way you connected these events in Elizabeth's mind. Very effective. And, truly, talk is cheap. Actions will always speak louder than words and linger longer than praise. Hope you write more for this fandom. Gayle / S.