Reviews for Happy Holidays
studybuddy chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
love love love love it

i'm guessing bath and body works
justcallmelucifer chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
I love this story so much! Gah! Update soon please, please, please!
asianinvasion58 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Just fyi, this is one of the best DxC fics I've read. Ever! I just love the witty dialogue and the chemistry you put between these two. Even though you aged them, you've also managed to keep them in character. The little play fights and verbal sparring, very awesome! Anyway, keep up the good work ,and please post the new chapter ASAP!
SushiChica chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Perfect in every way. Really, I loved every moment of it. I just wish I'd had a chance to review sooner.

Question: Would you mind if I took your little idea of Courtney's guilty pleasure romance novels and kind of turned it into a oneshot of my own? It's just an idea that popped into my head when I read what you wrote and...I don't know, it didn't seem right to go ahead and start something that was originally your idea.

Anyways, loved it.

-SushiChica
Rcrocks95 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Wow! What an awesome story! I really hope you write more about Duncan and Courtney!
kawaii-4ever chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
i love it!

you keep courtney and duncan in chracter so well!

and adding daniel was genius! ;)

kawaii-4ever
Pirate Slayer chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
awesome chapter! it was really cute! can't wait for the next holiday! until then! :P
Kelsey chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
OMG! This is by far like my CxD fanfic. Keep updating I'll be watching!
duncansgirl01 on quizilla chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
kool stuff... luved it. make more! oh yeah... the daniel part was funny. duncan hates courntry music? good to know...
ERASED413 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
"Let’s never do that again.”hahahahaha.

great story, keep going, love ur writing.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
LOVE IT! Please please please update soon! Im begging! i am literally on my knees begging! Please! It's really really really good, and it's really in character witch i LOVE! UPDATE!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
XD DUDE I thought you'd forgoten about this story I am so so so glad you didn't. I absolutely LOVED IT XD! It was really cool seeing all of their families together and I thought it was really cute how Duncan helped clean the apartment w that was totally sweet of him. I hate his brother thought he is such a jack*%#. But the ending was the absolute best. *giggles* I LOVED Courtney's gift to Duncan _ I can't wait to see what you write for Christmas XD YAY! Well until then...

BYE BYE!

P.S Happy (late) New Year!
cartoonfire chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I love this chapter! LOVE IT! Love it, love it!

Okay, quick question before I review: Is there going to be a Christmas chapter too? I sure hope so, I bet it'd be awesome!

The beginning was awesome. I mean, of all people, I'd never expect a pimple to show up on Courtney's face. And it was so funny when Duncan was teasing her, lol.

But gasp! How does Duncan not know of the Flash. The Flash is AWESOME! Especially Wally West! I love the Flash! If people were allowed to marry comic book characters, he'd be a first choice. Not knowing of the Flash, pfft-Duncan, I'm disappointed in you.

... But, at least he knew of Wonder Woman :)

I love Courtney's idea of hiding her zit under a band-aid. That's so funny!

I loved how Courtney started freaking out about the whole "familes coming to the apartment" thing. She's the type of person that freaks out about stuff, as seen in TDI, so it's very believable. I like how you got her in character, awesome job :)

Ah, complaining about the boy you love to your best friend. Classic. And to make it even better, she's grocery shopping while doing it and Gwen's been added in.

Oh the joys of this story :)

OMG! Gwen is such a Wednesday Adams! Totally! lol, awesome!

AW! Duncan is so sweet. That was really nice of him to help clean up, Courtney really needed that. And oh, hello, he gets a reward for helping.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Duncan starts helping out more often, lol.

Lol! Classic Duncan, the first thing he targets is the underwear draw. Well, it looks like he found some interesting things.

The whole thing with him taking tips from the romance novels in hiliarious. I love it!

My favorite part of the whole story was the part when Duncan and Courtney got in the food fight. That was the best! It was so funny and cute. And it's at that moment her parents arrive too, awesome!

“Um,” Courtney’s voice squeaked, “Duncan?”

“Hm?” He called, wheeling the vacuum back to their closet.

“Can … can you bring me some clothes?”

LOL! I love your sense of humor.

Wow, I gotta say I'm kinda surprised that Duncan and Courtney's parents got along so well. I expected some broken bones to be honest. But I'm really glad the parents got along well, it was cool that they did, and it led to some funny moments :)

Like the fathers insulting Duncan. Now, I adore Duncan, but I gotta say that was just too funny! I mean, he was right there while they were doing it!

And the moms talking about grandkids, omg, that was too cute. I'm surprised Duncan didn't freak out about it and Courtney did, then again this is Duncan and Courtney we're talking about... lol!

Okay, it's offical. I hate Duncan's brother! That dude is a serious prick. I'd like to beat him over the head with a bat.

Loved the fight part between the brothers. Duncan so totally won!

My friends all love Halo... Oh, build a bear! OH, I can't wait until the day I go there and make a special friend. I'll make two and named them Duncan and Courtney, lol.

Ah, the families are finally leaving. Excellent. Now Courtney can finally model that costume she got for Duncan :)

Seriously, dude, I love this chapter, and this story! Awesome job! :)
Hana chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Seriously I can not understand how your story only has 16 reviews! It is one of the best, maybe even the best Duncan and Courtney fanfics out there! I love the way you keep them in character, and how the parents interact with them and eachother, I skipped sleeping to read this, it's 2 am now, but it's worth it. I love , love this story, please udate soon, if you can!
yensid365 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
My favorite TDI couple is getting married! I love this story already! I'm not a huge fan of all the TDI fics filled with OCs and "make your own camper" stuff. I'm gonna read the rest and see what happens! Oh, and Happy Holidays to you too! :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »