Reviews for Letting Go, Letting In
Alexandra chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Yeah, that was hot! I sure love a morose Edward whose territorial and dominating was make him show Bella that he loves her ;)
S.P. Tripathi chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Yay!

Epov! He made it! Every thing is going to be great! Well, in the end as it did, of course! :D

Love this!
DBZZY chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Found it!
Hilary chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow that was intense. At first I thought it was Alice and Bella until Bells say's Edwards name. Amazing work for your first lemon. Well Done!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great history!

Enjoyment reading his history!

The lemon was hot!

Maru ... ]
fourbrats chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was so awesome and I so hope that you are going to continue this. I am on my way to check out your other stories,
September3rd chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice! Although the ending was a bit abrupt, but I really liked this and the prequel to it :)
MsJDoe chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Discovered this on a favourite list and thought it sounded interesting.

Something about it drew me in from the start, you built the angst and tension really well. You describe the raw lust between them and how much power hearing her say his name has over him without overdoing it. You're a talented writer.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Bella 84 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i really enjoyed reading this and hope that you continue on with it im dying to know what is gonna happen next for edward and bella

good job
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Whoa! Hot car seat sex! Yowza!
nise7465 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Enjoyed this, have you thought about taking it further into a more indepth story?
ktsgran chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Either you have a vivid imagination or I wonderful love life. Either way, and I hope it is the second, Bravo. Again. Thank you. JPL
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was your first lemon!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I loved both of these one-shot's... will you be turning them into a full story?

Cos I would definately keep reading!