Reviews for For the Love of a Greaser
StayGold4ever chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Hey, how come you stopped? It was so good! Please continue! ;)
InsoluableInsanity chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
ehe 3 I like it :) update soon
HeyPeople76 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
i thinks its funny how Cat is making Darry so mad. Memphis is awesome! update soon please!
Shelly chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I LOVE your story! I love that you've done research.. It shows that you really care about the story and it just makes it so much more believable! You are one of the only [if THE only] authors that have actually bothered to do any research, so kudos!

As for your story, I'm already HOOKED.. after three chapters! I love the 'relationship' that Darry and Cat have, and I can't wait to see it develope.. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I'm dying here :D
smallncrazy91 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
great job. can't wait to read more
Not Really chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Ah. So Two-bit got the gang to hear Memphis play, huh?

I liked it. A lot. The song was very beautiufl. Do you have music that goes with it?

xD I love the Cat/Darry bit at the end. Very funny.

Confuzzled2011 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Haha that was great. I love the tension between Cat and Darry.
aerodynamics chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
You're right, Memphis is love.

If you need help with Dally, gimme a shout - writing him is a guilty pleasure, along with Steve . . . but you don't seem to have problems with Steve.

Darry with the skag comment in the last chapter doesn't really seem all that OOC. He's young, and the way it was written made it seem more as though he were teasing instead of being a brute.

In this chapter, you've made me realize how much I love Darry, too. You've given him FEELINGS other than "yell-at-Pony" and "lets-be-mad/annoyed/stressed." So, Kudos on that one.

Though, I think that Cat and Cam are a bit confusing. What do they do, really? Who is the authorative figure? Who is the breadwinner? What I'm saying is that they are interchangable faces at this point. You want to make them as normal as possible, but give them one quirk that really makes them stand out.

Right now it seems that Cam is more the mouthy, lets-beat-people-up sort of person, while Kat is more, keep-the-peace. Though, I'm constantly getting the two confused.

Overall, a really astounding chapter. Two-Bit was right on, too.

Keep it up,

aero.
aerodynamics chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I must congradulate you on the blatant amount of research and effort you've put into this. Although, I noticed a few things.

1) You have "Betsy" then "Betsey."

2)"A window quickly shot open and hand emerged, flipping the bird in their general direction." It should be "a hand."

Also, I'm assuming that this is before the Curtis parents bit the bullet, so I actually can see Darry saying that. It shows how he was before that.

As for Dally, I think he was a bit OOC - but don't worry about it, he's a hard one to characterize.

I'm in love with Memphis. Really, I can't even explain it properly, I just love him.

Again, good job and I can't wait for more.
Confuzzled2011 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This was great. Really funny. I can't wait for more.
Not Really chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
-falls off chair in shock- Someone who ACTUALLY does research! I'm in shock!

-gives you shiny star sticker- You rock. Seriously. You actually took the time to research the 60's, and use it in your fic. That's what seperates a well-thought out fic from a. . .eh, 'not thought out one', I guess?

Well. I did love it. (: I love that they got mad at Memphis for playing his guitar, and he ran inside. xD I like his character. He's hilarious.

Well! I'm very happy I'm reading this. Great job!

Update soon, yeah?

Confuzzled2011 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is a great story so far. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more.
aerodynamics chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Confusing at some parts, but it was really good, and it was different, which is always nice. I like Memphis, for some reason and when you said "diff Ocs" in your summary, I thought that Darry and Steve would be hooking up with guys for some reason . . . Uh, anyhow, hopefully you continue.
Not Really chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Hmm. To be honest, when I first saw the summary, I didn't know why I clicked the story. I was thinking, 'Ugh. Here we go. Another super-tough-girls-come-and-save-the-day-and-every-character-falls-in-love-with-them' kinda story, you know?

Well, I've been wrong before. . . ;)

I liked it. A lot. This is a refreshing break from some of the sloppy fangirl junk that plagues the fanfiction unviverse.

Well, good job. I'll be reading and reviewing. (: